PDA

View Full Version : There goes Block 20 again.

AlMcFly
Jul 9, 2012, 08:00 PM
Yep, just crashed.

Coatl
Jul 9, 2012, 08:03 PM
Yeah..

HFlowen
Jul 9, 2012, 08:07 PM
Someone claiming to be broomop was running around 21 just now casting shifta on people.

Scrub
Jul 9, 2012, 08:18 PM
After the 50th time its happened does it really continue to need its own new thread?

Jungo Torii
Jul 9, 2012, 08:19 PM
It never crashed for me. There was just a huge lag spike. However, I am getting an error when I try to switch blocks, so it's likely related to that.

Coatl
Jul 9, 2012, 08:21 PM
It never crashed for me. There was just a huge lag spike. However, I am getting an error when I try to switch blocks, so it's likely related to that.

Can't switch lobbies. Half your friendlist shows people who are online as offline, can't use FUN points.

At least if I crash I can relog and it would fix itself. :/

Emery25
Jul 9, 2012, 08:29 PM

Same here i'm still in lobby 20 I guess my afro protected me.

mctastee
Jul 9, 2012, 08:36 PM
Block 23 for life.

AlMcFly
Jul 9, 2012, 08:36 PM
After the 50th time its happened does it really continue to need its own new thread?

It does when people are still in 20 wondering why crap isn't working (which is what happened to me this time as well as previously).

Vintasticvin
Jul 9, 2012, 09:14 PM
Daaaaaaaamn you Brooooomooooooooop xD lol rofl waffl my roflcopter goes soisoisoisoisoi

oifjustus
Jul 9, 2012, 10:00 PM
More people are cheating besides broomop guys..

Garnet_Moon
Jul 9, 2012, 10:11 PM
Oh hey guys, what's goin' on~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMNo4zROfIk

Nevermind the title. I should probably add the Benny Hill theme to this... Sure, it's a hacker I fraps'd but never reported(no intention to do so, they'll be back anyway), but I kinda wanna see a longer video with those rockets. Going to IM him when I get on and see if he's willing to model~

I mean, all I have on my channel are crummy Nanoha Battle of Aces videos... I could flesh it out a bit.

Hosaka enjoyed it, so i'm sure you guys will too! even if his standards are very low...

Ahe~

rise urbanus
Jul 9, 2012, 10:44 PM
whoa O_O

彩音~
Jul 9, 2012, 10:49 PM
Sure, it's a hacker I fraps'd but never reported(no intention to do so, they'll be back anyway)

That's a terrible way of thinking. Give me his ID and I'll report him if you won't do it

mctastee
Jul 9, 2012, 10:53 PM
That's a terrible way of thinking. Give me his ID and I'll report him if you won't do it

This. I really don't like the fact that there already hackers in this game. I haven't run into any, yet, but if these people are allowed to use their hacks without any concequences, I am sure more people will start doing the same.

Vintasticvin
Jul 9, 2012, 11:05 PM
You guys gotta admit that the rapid fire launcher glitch is pretty damn funny and Im aware there are othet hackers out sides Broomop. Its too much fun to blame him when a server goes kaput.

Garnet_Moon
Jul 9, 2012, 11:07 PM
You guys gotta admit that the rapid fire launcher glitch is pretty damn funny and Im aware there are othet hackers out sides Broomop. Its too much fun to blame him when a server goes kaput.

Just a reminder your Partner Card Bot is at level 7. You need to update it... I never see you online, so playing with your bot is just about all I have ;_;

jmanx
Jul 9, 2012, 11:07 PM
block 20 suxors

BogusKun
Jul 9, 2012, 11:09 PM
Fresh Kills Landfill worthy post :O)

Vylera
Jul 9, 2012, 11:17 PM
Learn to change blocks.

On second thought, nevermind. Stay on 20 so the other blocks can have some peace.

彩音~
Jul 9, 2012, 11:27 PM
Garnet_Moon, do you think by ignoring it the problem will go away? This is the kind of crap that WILL get us all IP banned if they see enough of it. You're an enabler. You're no better than the cheaters themselves

Keiko_Seisha
Jul 9, 2012, 11:32 PM
His ID is 0x90, character name is the same thing.

Have fun.

彩音~
Jul 9, 2012, 11:38 PM
His ID is 0x90, character name is the same thing.

Have fun.

Is that the person in the video?

Keiko_Seisha
Jul 9, 2012, 11:41 PM
Is that the person in the video?

Pause the video and check for yourself? 0:04 tells me, yes, it is 0x90.

Garnet_Moon
Jul 9, 2012, 11:52 PM
Garnet_Moon, do you think by ignoring it the problem will go away? This is the kind of crap that WILL get us all IP banned if they see enough of it. You're an enabler. You're no better than the cheaters themselves

Well if you think it'll change anything I can give you the original where it's all very visible. All 2 gigs of the video. I snipped it down through movie maker and got the important bits to 30 megs... and the quality shows.

Oh, FRAPS... you so bloaty~

彩音~
Jul 9, 2012, 11:54 PM
Pause the video and check for yourself? 0:04 tells me, yes, it is 0x90.

Calm down. I couldn't get a clear view of his name, so I just wanted to make sure as you're not the person that posted that video. Anyways, thank you for the info. I'm glad that at least someone around here is willing to help. I will send in a report

Well if you think it'll change anything I can give you the original where it's all very visible. All 2 gigs of the video. I snipped it down through movie maker and got the important bits to 30 megs... and the quality shows.

Oh, FRAPS... you so bloaty~

If you can reupload that same 30 seconds plus any part where it clearly shows his name in a bit more higher quality, I'd appreciate it. And yes, I do think it will make a difference. Doing nothing is what will hurt us.

Garnet_Moon
Jul 10, 2012, 12:00 AM
If you can reupload that same 30 seconds plus any part where it clearly shows his name in a bit more higher quality, I'd appreciate it. And yes, I do think it will make a difference. Doing nothing is what will hurt us.

I'll see what I can do, but all I have is FRAPS and... Windows Movie Maker. lol to have it really visible would probably require an overnight upload. I'll get started in a few. Too tired to play PSO2 tonight anyway.

EDIT: OK, 2nd video is uploading. It's twice the size of the first, so HOPEFULLY it's more... clear. And oh god, I forgot to mute it when converting it... welp.

EDIT the 2nd: ETA 12 minutes, according to Youtube uploader.

彩音~
Jul 10, 2012, 12:11 AM
Okay, post the link here when you're done. It's late so I'm going to check tomorrow. I also felt I overreacted so I would like to apologize to you

Garnet_Moon
Jul 10, 2012, 12:23 AM
Okay, post the link here when you're done. It's late so I'm going to check tomorrow. I also felt I overreacted so I would like to apologize to you
Done. No worries. I brush everything off and say it doesn't matter until someone keeps pushing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAufnhLUgOI

Click HD, and you can see his name just fine. That music accidently got recorded as I was caught in the moment of the hack, and forgot to turn youtube off lol

Come to think of it... maybe I should re-upload it without the audio this time. I mean, what if SEGA doesn't even LIKE that version of Utsuho Reiuji's theme... they might dismiss this from the very beginning!

Chik'Tikka
Jul 10, 2012, 12:57 AM
still seeing people that have been in blk 20 this whole time wondering why no one answers on team chat+^_^+

Keiko_Seisha
Jul 10, 2012, 02:13 AM
Calm down. I couldn't get a clear view of his name, so I just wanted to make sure as you're not the person that posted that video. Anyways, thank you for the info. I'm glad that at least someone around here is willing to help. I will send in a report

Wait what? Calm down? Guess text has a way of throwing the tone the wrong way sometimes, sorry about that.... I wasn't worked up or anything, just saying that if you checked the video on the actual youtube page the name show up rather clearly for almost a second. No problem though.

Vintasticvin
Jul 10, 2012, 08:32 AM
Just a reminder your Partner Card Bot is at level 7. You need to update it... I never see you online, so playing with your bot is just about all I have ;_;

T.T Im sorry Garnet but my laptop crashed hours after OBT ended so thats why I havent been online :(

And I've been curious about the nature of my bot like what spells he uses or what he says 0.0 Just the nitty gritty on him

GrandTickler
Jul 10, 2012, 09:04 AM
lol @ cheaters, noobs for life

Polly
Jul 10, 2012, 09:21 AM
lol @ cheaters, noobs for life

People give them public attention instead of either reporting them or ignoring them or even just leaving games when they show up. They make topics, they gather 'round them in lobbies, they stroke their fragile egos. So long as this behaviour continues, little kiddies will continue getting their rocks off by fucking with the game.

risbolla
Jul 10, 2012, 09:54 AM
Starting to think I'm the only one left in B20, trying to change block gives me error 644

[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/MiUln.jpg[/spoiler-box]

At least Hans is still around

Hosaka
Jul 10, 2012, 11:08 AM
Oh hey guys, what's goin' on~

PSO2 Hackers: Rocket Mechgun edition (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMNo4zROfIk)
Hosaka enjoyed it, so i'm sure you guys will too! even if his standards are very low...

Ahe~

What the hell, Tiana? ಠ_ಠ