PDA

View Full Version : medical center buffs

darkfalz16
Jul 9, 2012, 10:17 PM
Hello, can anyone tell me where to or what buffs you can get from the medical center thank you

Reia
Jul 9, 2012, 11:08 PM
Shifta Drink
Shifta Drink Z
Shifta Drink EX

Why would you need something else? >:3

Dan Maku
Jul 9, 2012, 11:12 PM
There are also Deband drinks from the medical shop on the Campship.

Garnet_Moon
Jul 9, 2012, 11:13 PM
There are also Deband drinks from the medical shop on the Campship.

Yes but the only people who benefit from Deband are Hunters... I never get hit as a Force, and I'm pretty sure all the Rangers I've run with also never get hit...

DreXxiN
Jul 9, 2012, 11:45 PM
PP Drinks are the best drinks for DPS.

GoldenFalcon
Jul 9, 2012, 11:50 PM
Shifta drink can give a couple of really good bonus buffs, such as bonus experience and decreased PP usage of PA's
Don't need much else unless you grab random drink for the rare drop up bonus buff

10% lower PA cost is more DPS, +5 max PP is not more DPS, unless you can prove that higher max PP increases recharge rate

Dinosaur
Jul 9, 2012, 11:58 PM
Shifta drink can give a couple of really good bonus buffs, such as bonus experience and decreased PP usage of PA's
Don't need much else unless you grab random drink for the rare drop up bonus buff

10% lower PA cost is more DPS, +5 max PP is not more DPS, unless you can prove that higher max PP increases recharge rate

Having a higher PP cap is much stronger than anyone thinks it is. More PP = more PAs. (EX: being able to fire off three Divine Launchers with 120PP)

youcantcatchtheblue
Jul 9, 2012, 11:59 PM
Shifta Drink
Shifta Drink Z
Shifta Drink EX

Why would you need something else? >:3

If you get a Random Drink, sometimes it will give you Rare Drop %UP

It's the only drink I ever get now.

Alenoir
Jul 10, 2012, 01:25 AM
The extra buffs are random and prbably applies to all drink.

I got the rare drop % up (which never really gave me anything rare, but anyways) just earlier from drinking Deband.

youcantcatchtheblue
Jul 10, 2012, 01:38 AM
The extra buffs are random and prbably applies to all drink.

I got the rare drop % up (which never really gave me anything rare, but anyways) just earlier from drinking Deband.

!! That's really good to know. I guess I will be getting other drinks too from now on ^^;

UnLucky
Jul 10, 2012, 01:46 AM
What's the rare drop buff text? I picked up a random drink and couldn't copy the effect into Google so I had no idea what I got

gaogaostegosaurus
Jul 10, 2012, 01:50 AM
What's the rare drop buff text? I picked up a random drink and couldn't copy the effect into Google so I had no idea what I got

It's something like レアドロップ率アップ (レアドロップ will be in there at least). It'll also be in the second buff box (which is sometimes empty).

(Some quick edits about rare drop buff.) Apparently it only comes from Deband and Random, which I think I can at least collaborate on since I usually use Shifta and have never seen it, but only periodically use Random and Deband and have gotten it a few times from both. As a side note, Random isn't actually random except in the sense that you get a buff to a random element which you are probably not using or can't use.