PDA

View Full Version : White wolf in forest.

alatnet
Jul 10, 2012, 12:15 AM
Anyone see a white wolf in the forest area?
I don't know if this is going to be a future code or not but it's an interesting easter egg, I guess.

youcantcatchtheblue
Jul 10, 2012, 12:36 AM
no pics?

alatnet
Jul 10, 2012, 12:37 AM
Saw it only once, too fast to take a pic and was using a controller. :P

Ferria
Jul 10, 2012, 05:03 AM
White wuffy!?

kudo
Jul 10, 2012, 06:19 AM
Saw it only once, too fast to take a pic and was using a controller. :P

Too fast? There's barely anything fast about this game outside of boss battles. Unless your party massacred it without paying attention to it at all, which I'd doubt since they'd probably be equally surprised.

alatnet
Jul 10, 2012, 06:26 AM
Too fast? There's barely anything fast about this game outside of boss battles. Unless your party massacred it without paying attention to it at all, which I'd doubt since they'd probably be equally surprised.

It pretty much appeared by jumping out in the middle of a lane and then just disappeared. No targeting lock on at all.

RocSage
Jul 10, 2012, 06:28 AM
You saw some were wolf LARPers?

G.A.M.E.R-X
Jul 10, 2012, 06:29 AM
Anyone see a white wolf in the forest area?
I don't know if this is going to be a future code or not but it's an interesting easter egg, I guess.

The game seemed kinda buggy tonight. I did a city mission and the timer started at 00:00 and never changed, though the clock WAS running. Before that on a previous city mission, the game spazzed and I had a tiny texture stretched across my screen, couldnt see a thing but this texture and I was able to chat to my team (i could write but couldnt see what THEY were saying back) and the game was running fine, all system and graphics card temps were normal etc, RAM was well under max usage too

Then when i restarted the game, the framerate was alot lower. Really weird stuff. the framerates still a little odd, feels like its been gimped down to 30fps most of the time now, whereas before this it was always 50-60. Also fighting ragne this last city mission, the boss music volume raised noticeable at the start of the fight, like more than normal.

Best guess for your experience, the game accidentally loaded one of the Tundra wolves into the regular forest via some kind of glitch. Seems like the servers or the client has some bugs from the last patch that downloaded or something. I dunno wtf is going on tbh

alatnet
Jul 10, 2012, 06:32 AM
The game seemed kinda buggy tonight. I did a city mission and the timer started at 00:00 and never changed, though the clock WAS running. Before that on a previous city mission, the game spazzed and I had a tiny texture stretched across my screen, couldnt see a thing but this texture and I was able to chat to my team (i could write but couldnt see what THEY were saying back) and the game was running fine, all system and graphics card temps were normal etc, RAM was well under max usage too

Then when i restarted the game, the framerate was alot lower. Really weird stuff. the framerates still a little odd, feels like its been gimped down to 30fps most of the time now, whereas before this it was always 50-60. Also fighting ragne this last city mission, the boss music volume raised noticeable at the start of the fight, like more than normal.

Best guess for your experience, the game accidentally loaded one of the Tundra wolves into the regular forest via some kind of glitch. Seems like the servers or the client has some bugs from the last patch that downloaded or something. I dunno wtf is going on tbh

Could be.
And one other person in the same area saw the white wolf too.
We joked that the game would be like .hack and suck us into it. XD

Coatl
Jul 10, 2012, 03:13 PM
Could be.

The white wolf was the twilight key.
>.>

MaikeruJei
Jul 15, 2012, 12:20 AM
I also had a timer glitch on the ship emergency mission, it read 00:00 the whole time. its not really a huge problem but its kind of annoying to see something so simple mess up in such a nice looking game.

Vintasticvin
Jul 15, 2012, 12:24 AM
White wuffy!?

YUSH a white wuffy only this it isn't very nice and fun like you are :( This wolf wrecks and ticks off everyone to no ends til they are high leveled enough to beat it.

Blackheart521
Jul 15, 2012, 12:29 AM
The white wolf was the twilight key.
>.>

He gonna data drain all of us... OH NOES!! ^^;

Vintasticvin
Jul 15, 2012, 12:32 AM
He gonna data drain all of us... OH NOES!! ^^;

O_o Le gasp!!!

Kirukia
Jul 15, 2012, 02:49 AM
Could be.

That would be awesome. Minus the you know, whole coma thing.
.hack is what got me into PSO.

WiredRayne
Jul 15, 2012, 03:08 AM
Well, as long as we don't have those nifty visors, I think we are in the clear for the time being.

HadouMetsu
Jul 15, 2012, 03:18 AM
WTH? I don't believe this post

Sinue_v2
Jul 15, 2012, 04:17 AM
Witherfang?!

Meruru
Jul 15, 2012, 04:41 AM
That would be awesome. Minus the you know, whole coma thing.
.hack is what got me into PSO.

Agreed ^^. Pso feels like what a .hack mmo would be if they decided to make one, except with a sci-fi setting.

Gama
Jul 15, 2012, 06:13 AM
maybe excessive sunshine and bloom made it appear white?