PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else been having problems with Koffe's CLient Orders? Wep Palette/hardmode

Squall179
Jul 10, 2012, 02:58 AM
I have run into a problem with two client orders from her, Specifically, the Wep Palette expansion job, which requires three Caterdren Crystals. I took this job back in Open Beta, the first run, I got lucky and obtained two. Over fifty runs later it has not completed due to the system repeatedly....well, it is hard to explain, so I will try.

Koffe NPC registers that I have taken the job when I talk to her, the mission shows up on my Client Order list when I check it Right After doing so with her. There is no client order icon beside the relevant mission.

Caterdren never drops the quest item either and when I check the job list when I get back, it has been dropped, and when I talk to Koffe, the quest has been dropped.

I have not been bothered too much by that, I don't NEED extra weapons per mission.

However, it IS a problem, when it stops you from progressing through the game. TO go into Hardmode I need to take a job from her that requires racking up five kills. I have done that. I go to talk to her, and what happens? Same thing as the Caterdren Crystals for the wep palette expansion job. it was dropped, when I arrived on the ship, and the killcount is at Zero when I retake it from her.

I do not know the language, or I would submit a bug report or help ticket or whatever is needed in this case. Just....seeing if anyone else has had this problem.

I do not have the option of deleting and restarting my character as that would require me to be stuck outside of Ship 02 for, however long it will be until they open it back up. That is out of the question for me.

Ranmaru
Jul 10, 2012, 03:19 AM
I have no idea dude. Hopefully you can upload some pics to show what happened.

Try using Localhostupload, or evernote. I don't know what else.

Although it's hard to copy paste from PSO2 if you have to go in menu, because when you leave the screen you aren't in the same part of the menu you were before.

Mike
Jul 10, 2012, 03:26 AM
You're probably accidentally cancelling it somehow. Make sure the icon next to the order is blue.

Squall179
Jul 10, 2012, 04:19 AM
I actually haven't been doing anything to actively cancel the job, however I DID discover that the bugged out Wep Palette job, impacts me being able to complete OTHER Client Orders taken from Koffe. Once I dropped my most recent attempt at that, I was able to run and successfully complete the hard Mode Unlock quest! So if that wep palette job bugs out on ya, please do NOT try to run it when doing the hard mode unlock.

I'll post some pics in the morning and edit them into the original post, I'm....exhausted after that set of attempts heh.

Ranmaru
Jul 10, 2012, 09:42 AM
Glad you figured it out. :p