PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 When does the emergency mission run?

Zyrusticae
Jul 10, 2012, 09:17 AM
I'm so confused right now. Does the emergency run at a scheduled time, at regular intervals, or what? How does it work? Please advise!

NoiseHERO
Jul 10, 2012, 09:28 AM
Everytime the clock reaches...

X:45

listen for an announcement that sounds like it has the words "AKUSU SHITI" in it.

Otherwise I think it's random...

Whit
Jul 10, 2012, 09:35 AM
I think it's every x amount of hours. I'll check it out today and let you know.

Just listen out for something along the lines of "ARKSU SHIPPU GA" and "DARKAH~"

Also, I can't be the only one who thinks the VA that announces the beginning of an emergency mission is amazing.

jooozek
Jul 10, 2012, 09:40 AM
Also, I can't be the only one who thinks the VA that announces the beginning of an emergency mission is amazing.
I'm amazed that she's such a slave - she voices like 5 NPCs in the game iirc (Lisa, beaty shop NPC, the announcer and 2 other which I can't remember now).

CelestialBlade
Jul 10, 2012, 09:40 AM
All the TVs on the Arks Colony will display "EMERGENCY" when the City missions are coming up, too.

I want to say they run twice a day, but the intervals are offset +/- 2 or 3 hours to simulate randomness.

Whit
Jul 10, 2012, 09:53 AM
I'm amazed that she's such a slave - she voices like 5 NPCs in the game iirc (Lisa, beaty shop NPC, the announcer and 2 other which I can't remember now).

Maybe it's the serious tone in her voice that does it for me.