PDA

View Full Version : WTB Weapons! (ship 2)

Meyfei
Jul 10, 2012, 09:43 AM
Weapons Weapons Weapons!
I wanna be uber Meyfei :D
i want super strong weapons!...

i only have 158k :/ surprise me?

heres what i have now... See attachment

-.- sorry bout the attachment picture, photobuckets giving me trouble.
Anywho thats what i got and yup my primary weapon is a Sword

Meyfei
Jul 11, 2012, 12:37 PM
serioiusly? :( no one?

jeeze come on must be SOMETHING out there

~waits lalalalalalal~

Meyfei
Jul 15, 2012, 04:54 PM
funds raised 176k or about. no big money's easy to get even as a noob. whose hardly playing 8)

gigawuts
Jul 15, 2012, 07:39 PM
I found a zanba that I'll sell you, I guess. It has +10% experience and +5% droprate. Player shops have items up for sale at competing prices, so you can just look there if you like.

edit: But be aware that grinding rares is a whole lot more expensive than grinding 4-5* and 1-3* items! For a while 5* items will outperform in terms of damage, but they still won't have the droprate bonus.

Meyfei
Jul 16, 2012, 09:00 PM
ooh i like drop bonus. i just bought an axe but no idea what the 3-4 bonus' are. got 135k left though how much for it? :o

xD whats the atp req actually

gigawuts
Jul 17, 2012, 04:09 PM
Hey, just saw your post. The ATP req is 309. The going rate for something like this is about 50k these days. I don't know if you have premium, so not sure if we can trade, but I know you can definitely search the market

Go to the visiphone and hit the top option twice, you should be at a page with lots of options.

In the first one put:
ザンバ
In the second one put:
ラッキーライズⅠ

I advise getting one with lightning, since the mines will have enemies weak against that.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 17, 2012, 05:58 PM
semi related but when lv 50 comes out i want an alba caliber so bad

gigawuts
Jul 17, 2012, 06:38 PM
Lucky rise man, lucky rise all the way. I was super-caring about damage until I realized just how small the gains actually are when you tack on a mere 50 damage, and that lucky rise is basically a bonus to the money you get per run.

I'm not sure if it affects rare droprates, it may just give you a bonus to non-rare drops because :sega:, but if it does get you 5% better chance of rares then there's that on top of it.

Meyfei
Jul 17, 2012, 06:46 PM
since it'll help the search and understanding, where could i locate the "translation" for the bonus'

gigawuts
Jul 17, 2012, 06:49 PM
Oh, I probably should have linked you this:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Akbdpi65EON1dGRTd2hqNXBQMW1Lak9SOFJKM1Utb UE&gid=0

This should help you greatly :)

Meyfei
Jul 18, 2012, 10:36 AM
MUCH MUCH MUCH thanks thats much better than what i was hoping for XD