PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 To Those Who Have Purchased Arks Cash

Polly
Jul 10, 2012, 10:15 AM
The billing site isn't too keen on accepting my Mastercard-branded debit card, as I keep getting the "check with your bank" error when confirming my final purchase.

I'm trying to sort this with my bank at the moment by seeing if they can manually allow the transaction, but I need to know exactly how this charge appears on one's bank or credit card statement.

What I need is who the payment is credited to and how it appears on the statement if at all possible.

sugarFO
Jul 10, 2012, 10:19 AM
I checked mine and it just says Tokyo. I don't know o.o It's missing one of the payments I made to them, it just disappeared. Hopefully nothing bad happened.

Ryo
Jul 10, 2012, 11:02 AM
Mine shows as follows:

E-PAYMENT SERVICE 0 TOKYO JP

Polly
Jul 10, 2012, 11:02 AM
Mine shows as follows:

E-PAYMENT SERVICE 0 TOKYO JP

Ahh, thanks much. That's sounding like what I need.

RSmiroldo
Jul 10, 2012, 11:13 AM
I checked mine and it just says Tokyo. I don't know o.o It's missing one of the payments I made to them, it just disappeared. Hopefully nothing bad happened.

That exact thing happened to me I have no ides what to make of it.

Rhedrimond
Jul 10, 2012, 11:21 AM

Mine did the same thing; the charges were pending since last week, and then disappeared today, returning that balance. Is Sega just taking a long time to process the transfer, or is something wrong? My AC is already spent.

Polly
Jul 10, 2012, 11:45 AM
Basically, what it seems like is you'll have to get your local bank or fraud department to allow international purchases. Mine involves my card being put on a card exclusion list for Japan, which I find odd since I've made many Japanese purchases in the past.

So anyone having branded debit card issues may wanna look into calling their bank to try and get it straightened out.

CJ Johnny
Jul 10, 2012, 03:30 PM
The billing site isn't too keen on accepting my Mastercard-branded debit card, as I keep getting the "check with your bank" error when confirming my final purchase.

I'm trying to sort this with my bank at the moment by seeing if they can manually allow the transaction, but I need to know exactly how this charge appears on one's bank or credit card statement.

What I need is who the payment is credited to and how it appears on the statement if at all possible.

Purchase AC Site are also down with 'Today Maintenance'.
2012年7月11日(水)11:00~17:00 → 7月11日(水)5:00~17:00
To whom is/are translateing. Please do the full story.
Not just the 1st 2 lines.
Try check again after 0100 PST July 11, 2012

"Risky Game Policy"......

http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=196

NeoMatrix
Jul 10, 2012, 03:38 PM
Mine did the same thing; the charges were pending since last week, and then disappeared today, returning that balance. Is Sega just taking a long time to process the transfer, or is something wrong? My AC is already spent.

Ok, I just checked my own account to find that the transaction I made is gone as well. Intersting, though that all this time, my bank said the transaction was approved, and they were waiting on finalization from the merchant... well, I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens... very strange.

Rhedrimond
Jul 10, 2012, 03:43 PM
To those who had the approved authorization holds (the 'pending charges') disappear from their account, I called my bank just to be safe. They told me what some other people around here have suggested-- that while it was approved on my bank's end, Sega has yet to actually collect the money.

The pending charge was to reserve that amount of money for Sega to collect, but the hold has timed out so the money is no longer reserved. This means that Sega can still (and probably will) collect the money, but you won't have any warning of it on your account; keep an eye out so you don't get overdrawn/go over your credit limit.

dwaynedays
Jul 11, 2012, 12:03 AM
I got my arks cash about a week ago and I haven't seen any sort of charge (even pending) in my account yet