PDA

View Full Version : Quick Client Order Question

MUDGRIP
Jul 10, 2012, 06:55 PM
Lets say I complete a bunch of client orders but dont turn them in for my reward... I then change my class... will i be able to get the exp reward if i turn in the client order with a different class?

gigawuts
Jul 10, 2012, 06:58 PM
Yep, this is how my FOcast is level 12.

Halcyote
Jul 10, 2012, 07:01 PM
yup

keep in mind that some client orders will adjust the final exp earned depending on your level. if you're under the level requirement the exp payout will get nerfed (this mainly applies to the client orders that have you do things on hard mode or higher)

mhjc
Jul 10, 2012, 07:02 PM
Lets say I complete a bunch of client orders but dont turn them in for my reward... I then change my class... will i be able to get the exp reward if i turn in the client order with a different class?

Yes, but the rewards scale apart from Gerald's and probably one other. So a 5k exp reward may become a 2k one or something instead. The rewards are still great though, can easily level to 20 that way and never play the character.

I don't recommend it though unless you never want to learn how to play your class. You should always play a bit in the lower levels to get a feel on how they play.

PhannyBandit
Jul 10, 2012, 07:03 PM
Yeah but on many of the client orders the reward is based off of your level. Let's say you do a client order at level 15 that gives you 2500 exp. When you change classes to a level 1 and turn it in you only get 500 exp. Fictional example with fictional numbers but you get the point.