PDA

View Full Version : What ship to pick?

Redboigoi
Jul 10, 2012, 07:08 PM
I asked a few days ago, and someone told me to pick ship 6. 20-30 ship 6 been dead for 2-3 days. What's the next "go to" ship?

Dan Maku
Jul 10, 2012, 07:09 PM
It's best to wait until the cap is lifted and go with Ship 2.

Thermalwolf
Jul 10, 2012, 07:10 PM
To be quite honest the majority of us have populated most of Ship 2 and 10. I suggest after maintenence to try and join Ship 2, if not, go to 10, if not, don't really know what else to say but just wait until they open up Ship 2 again or wait for the US release :P

Aeris
Jul 10, 2012, 07:10 PM
Pretty much 1-5 and 10 is locked atm, all you can do is wait until they unlock them or go to 7-9, you can search the fourms here for threads for people being on those ships.

TRICKST3R
Jul 10, 2012, 07:18 PM
We'd be delighted to have you on Ship 10 when the lock is done with.
As much as they want to play, most of my friends are waiting until the lock is lifed.

Coatl
Jul 10, 2012, 07:28 PM
I'd say pick whatever ship you'd like, but mentally prepare yourself to delete it and move to ship 2 or 10 when the locks are gone.

Right now the majority of English players congregate in those ships. I can only name a handful of people in other ships.

Raspeyer
Jul 10, 2012, 07:31 PM
I've read a lot of people are on 7 but not sure what blocks. Block !20 always seems popular for some reason.

arusiasotto
Jul 10, 2012, 07:53 PM
10 is the cool ship. Our cool factor is over 9000. Just saiyan.

Rowe
Jul 10, 2012, 08:01 PM
Come to Ship 9. They won't appreciate you on those other ships.

ExHumor
Jul 10, 2012, 08:01 PM
I have personally had enough of the ship locks. I play on Ship 6 now, and personally don't care to move servers again, er, ships. It's getting a little ridiculous.

Though, from what I've seen in ship 6 in the past couple of days, ever since I've gotten PSO2, about three days ago, Ship 6, in blocks 20+ has had quite the English Population, not quite as dense as ship 10, or ship 2, but in the end, it all comes down to how you enjoy to play the game. Whether it's with friends, or with random people.

I personally just have a select few who I play with, and if I find someone who speaks English, whether it be Japanese who speak English, or just people who speak it in general who want to "Party Up" once in a while, I won't turn them down. However, I usually like I said, play with a couple of people who love PSO games, such as myself.

If you're looking to Solo, and or play with friends, shouldn't matter what ship you pick, however, if you're looking for the "Random" parties, you'd be better off in Ship 10, or Ship 2. I can't remember where I've read this either, but I've "Heard", or read rather, then the Character Cap in other ships won't be lifted for a couple of weeks. Could just be a rumor though, but I'm pretty sure I read it on that "Bump.org" website, which so far, is usually bang on with translations, and maintenance information.

Patience is not my thing. Good luck on your choice.

aduran
Jul 10, 2012, 10:58 PM
ship 2 or 10 will be the ones first ones to crash go to any other but those LOL

Zari
Jul 10, 2012, 11:05 PM
well, ship 2 and 10 have the largest english communities but those are closed off to new characters now. I used to be on ship 10, but i have friends who didn't start before ship 10 closed, so I moved to the other ship that isn't locked that seemed to be building an english community, which is ship 7.

I would suggest 7 or 9 right now really.