PDA

View Full Version : I'd love to play!

HadouMetsu
Jul 11, 2012, 12:23 AM
How can I play Blue Burst, or any form of PSO nowadays?

Kraiseson
Jul 11, 2012, 12:33 AM
I bet if you typed PSOBB into google, you`d be able to play .

lol.

HadouMetsu
Jul 11, 2012, 01:07 AM
Well, this would be an easier process if I were able to ask about private servers -__- thanks for le non help

T0m
Jul 11, 2012, 01:15 AM
Well, this would be an easier process if I were able to ask about private servers
Well, with that sentence you come awfully close to asking. Still, google is not very complicated, so I'm sure you'll find your way.

HadouMetsu, are you a Street Fighter fan? Think you can defeat my Saikyo style?!

HadouMetsu
Jul 11, 2012, 01:19 AM
I wasn't asking anything close to a question regarding servers, I just mentioned them. No bans here :D

And yes, Tom yes I am an avid SF and fighting game player. Your Dan play does not intimidate me, unless it's MvC2 lol, dan scares me in that

Zipzo
Jul 11, 2012, 03:57 AM
Well, this would be an easier process if I were able to ask about private servers -__- thanks for le non helpWhy would you ask a question you know that nobody can answer for you?

Ultimate Hunter
Jul 11, 2012, 06:09 AM
I guess you could legally "ask" without actually making the question. This topic proves my point!

DC_PLAYER
Jul 11, 2012, 06:23 AM
You don't need to ask, if you want them then google for them, trust me, they aren't that hard to find.
Probably searching for something generic such as "pso" will lead you to them.

spade88
Jul 11, 2012, 07:42 AM
Why would you ask a question you know that nobody can answer for you?

Because he knows just about everyone can tell him the answer on here but only in PMs..lol

HadouMetsu
Jul 11, 2012, 09:05 PM
I've searched all throughout google.. I guess the point of it was to just get some input as to where you players are on, so I could have some friendlies and not be so lonely on pso, but I guess I can't have my answer here -__-

DC_PLAYER
Jul 12, 2012, 06:26 AM
PPl usually pick either S*******, U***** or E*** (i censored btw)
Most popular is the 1st one, if you want to play on the most popular then that's the one.

Why are not all players into that one? because some ppl don't want lot's of players that come and go, some ppl like events, new quests, new item statistics, new rules and a friendly community.

Ithildin
Jul 12, 2012, 11:41 AM
How can I play Blue Burst, or any form of PSO nowadays?

Um, grab a copy of PSO Ep 1 & 2 on GC or Xbox? Or PSO on DC for that matter?

spade88
Jul 12, 2012, 12:30 PM
I've searched all throughout google.. I guess the point of it was to just get some input as to where you players are on, so I could have some friendlies and not be so lonely on pso, but I guess I can't have my answer here -__-

That is understandable
(check your PM)

Zipzo
Jul 16, 2012, 10:39 AM
The most popular private is literally the first search item when googling "Phantasy Star Online".

How the hell did you miss it?

AlexCraig
Jul 16, 2012, 08:40 PM
I play on a newer smaller server, not among those three.

spade88
Jul 17, 2012, 12:42 PM
I play on a newer smaller server, not among those three.

as do I