PDA

View Full Version : English Team (Ship 7)

Tired
Jul 11, 2012, 03:49 AM
Just named it Team English for simplicity.

You can add me as a friend remotely from a vision phone:
4th option
1st option
Type my name: Tired
4th option

Also do the same for adding Apocalyptic and Maria.
Currently no requirements or limitations as we just started and are in our teens. Only real requirement is that you speak English for now.

You can also just send me a PM here.. We're playing exclusively on block 30.
If you would like to join us, we use ventrilo. Not a must but it's nice to communicate and we're always in vent.

EDIT: I'll be going out of town for a new job so I won't be able to play much for a bit, add Varthyr if you need an invite. Up to ~25 members.

-Tired

iSnipeKiddies
Jul 11, 2012, 03:53 AM
Team English

Apocalyptic, Tired, and Maria are all PSU,PSO vet's

Team English:
We are here to have fun and meet new people, due to the game being in Japanese and the English speaking population being the minority we decided to create something where all English speakers can all come into one Guild/Team and experience another great addition to the PS series. (Foreign people are WELCOME!)

3 Founders:
Tired, Apocalyptic(Snowflakey), and Maria. All come from serious gaming backgrounds. Also we've all known each other for a very long time, and consider our friendship's very serious. All three of us enjoy helping new players to the game and helping them advance. One of us are usually always online, if one of us aren't on its usually because we pulled a 27-34 hour straight grind like we've done in the past games we've played. Long story short we are active players and will continue to be active.

Frequently Asked Q & A :

Q: Will your Team stay on "Ship 7"?
A: Yes we plan on staying. (Will not change this answer)

Q: How do you guys communicate?
A: We use Ventrilo

Q: Is Ventrilo required?
A: No, it's recommended but its not required

Q: Is this legion consider Adult?
A: Yes we have some members that being me^.^ that enjoy being vulgar (Not in a rude way usually in joking matters) I stop tho if I see its annoying people. But we do welcome it.

Q: Do you guys allow Racism?
A: No and we will never allow it, under any circumstance.

I hope to see you guys in game!
If you have anymore questions ask below or PM me "Snowflakey" , "Tired" or "Renegade2021"

Regardless add me tho: "Snowflakey"
I also stream Live everyday www.twitch.tv/s3xual Please follow me :)

LordHogFred
Jul 11, 2012, 04:05 AM
Cool, I'll probably look at joining you guys next time I'm on :)
Makes sense for us to all join one team.

Tired
Jul 11, 2012, 04:12 AM
Sounds good man. :)
If you'd like to get in vent with us, let me know.

Lapres
Jul 11, 2012, 05:45 AM
Ah! English speakers on Ship 7! I haven't seen you yet! D: Will definitely look next I am on.

luca_maygrinn
Jul 11, 2012, 06:00 AM
I'd love to join. But will you all be staying on Ship 7 permanently? I wouldn't want to end up alone.

Tired
Jul 11, 2012, 06:13 AM
Up to 7 members, waiting for 2 of them to log on for invites.

iSnipeKiddies
Jul 11, 2012, 06:14 AM
I'd love to join. But will you all be staying on Ship 7 permanently? I wouldn't want to end up alone.

I speak for tired and myself, Yes we are staying on Ship 7 and we will not be moving.

Tired
Jul 11, 2012, 08:36 AM
I speak for tired and myself, Yes we are staying on Ship 7 and we will not be moving.

+1.

If anyone knows how to give invite privileges to someone else in the team/guild please let me know. I want to be able to give Apocalyptic the ability to invite when I'm not on.

EDIT: Figured it out.

luca_maygrinn
Jul 11, 2012, 09:13 AM
Then I would like to submit my application to join in. It would be nice to find a group to play together with. I have the same character name for my avatar on Ship 7. "Luca Maygrinn" my ID however, is named Leyende.
----------------

update:

my apologies. my haste for companionship, being unable to locate English Team members in the lobby. I stumbled upon the GUARDIANS team. They took me in instead.

iSnipeKiddies
Jul 11, 2012, 10:13 AM
PM one of when you come online :) and we will get you all set up.

Tired
Jul 11, 2012, 12:36 PM
As of right now, there are no requirements / applications, just add Tired, Apocalyptic, and Maria in game and one of us will add you to the team. We're playing exclusively on Block 30.

JKKDARK
Jul 11, 2012, 03:12 PM
I'd like to join too. I just started the game today :D

EvilJohn
Jul 14, 2012, 07:01 PM
im down too join Lvl 3 Hunter named EvilOne ill give you guys an add ill get on now.

holdthephone
Jul 15, 2012, 01:44 AM
i rolled on Ship 7 just now, sent the friend requests. name is "panzerfaust."

looking forward to playing with a community.

Kamikia
Jul 15, 2012, 03:50 AM
Just rerolled on ship 7 just to be in vent with a community. I'll send a friend request. ing Kamikia

Akumetsu
Jul 15, 2012, 01:46 PM
Im on s7b30 right now until the server has its mait, im working on adding the names to my FL, my SegaID is jpxakumetsu and char is OathBreaker, hes a lvl 3 or 4 ranger for now... looking forward to grouping up with some english speakers

GamerFoeLife
Jul 15, 2012, 03:48 PM
I'm having a bit of a problem getting around in PSO2. I'm on B30 on Ship 7. If someone can get back to me and help My name in game is GamerLife. I don't know how to access the Friends list to add anyone but i understand the basics. Thanks in advance.
I WANNA JOIN ALSO