PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 7/11 Emergency Maintenance! (1hr)

Mike
Jul 11, 2012, 04:13 AM
From 6:30 to 7:30 in Japan, there'll be emergency maintenance to fix the My Shop bug.

Spellbinder
Jul 11, 2012, 04:14 AM
Although I don't enjoy downtime, I appreciate them trying to stomp out problems before they get started.

Wayu
Jul 11, 2012, 04:16 AM
I'm also getting 621 errors whenever I try to move from the block I got put in. Even going to My Room doesn't work.

-Wayu

ShadowDragon28
Jul 11, 2012, 04:16 AM
oh no...wow

ashley50
Jul 11, 2012, 04:28 AM
Now how many threads will this spawn when the servers go down.

Crimson Exile
Jul 11, 2012, 04:30 AM
I'm also getting 621 errors whenever I try to move from the block I got put in. Even going to My Room doesn't work.

-Wayu
I change blocks just fine. Block 20 is soooooooooooooo horrible with the symbol art stuff had to leave that block asap.

BogusKun
Jul 11, 2012, 04:31 AM
Thanks to my teammate Poemi and Deneva for purposely letting ourselves stay on until the disconnect =)

ashley50
I change blocks just fine. Block 20 is soooooooooooooo horrible with the symbol art stuff had to leave that block asap.
Block 20, The "Gaijin Ghetto" as Dammy described it.

iwerkout
12 hours wasn't enough.

Eff it, im headin to bed.

Hosaka
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, was in the middle of killing Banther.

All of my why, Sega.

AlphaOmega2012
Jul 11, 2012, 04:32 AM
lol i got booted. :-o so many maintenance.

Scarlet_Rain
Jul 11, 2012, 04:33 AM
at least it's only an hour i guess..

moorebounce
Man I'm so glad we were done with that cross burst and I collected all the items I could before the servers went down. I even leveled up right before it went down.

Briss
EHMAGENCY! CODE: MAINTENANCE!

;__;

sirsonik
Dang, and I just got finished setting up my account. Figured it was some kind of maintenance. I'm not the best at kanji, but I could read that it was a network error.
Guess it means I go back to things I need to get done =\

Crimson Exile
Jul 11, 2012, 04:35 AM
Block 20, The "Gaijin Ghetto" as Dammy described it.
I see why he always goes to 19 or 21 now.

Sp-24
It's like Sega knew that I wouldn't go buy those groceries otherwise. 1 hour is too much, though, I'll be done in like 40 minutes.

MelancholyWitch
This is getting out of hand... it's like their technical staff was just hired recently. I guess I did see the ships all with green text though, does that mean people can create new characters again on ship 02? Better jump to it!

GrandTickler
Jul 11, 2012, 04:36 AM
i feel like im playing diablo 3.
i spend half of the up-time looking for a decent free cave explore party but 1/4 of them are noobs only going to do boss. 1/4 of them hire 2 npcs with them and i dont like playing with npcs. 1/4 are actualy nice party's but oh wait.. 12/12 pop cap FUUUUUUU!!!! 1/4 of them are full party's. then i spend half of the other up time looking for a less shitty block

Mike
Jul 11, 2012, 04:39 AM
This is getting out of hand... it's like their technical staff was just hired recently.
Servers come back online, bug happens, reason why is figured out in an hour, server goes down to fix it for an hour. I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say.

I guess I did see the ships all with green text though, does that mean people can create new characters again on ship 02? Better jump to it!
That text refers to the number of people connected to the server and not to anything to do with new characters.

Skye-Fox713
Jul 11, 2012, 04:39 AM
Oh so that's why I couldn't buy anything from the player shops.

Also mere coincidence that window's hit me with and update that randomly shut down my pc right as the servers are taken offline. Though yeah I'm getting some sleep and its laready 3.40am my time so yeah.

Polly
Jul 11, 2012, 04:40 AM
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, was in the middle of killing Banther.

All of my why, Sega.

Learn to recognize the characters メンテナンス and watch for them in the top scrollbar. They're pretty good about giving a heads up.

Coatl
Jul 11, 2012, 04:42 AM
I'm not a fan of the massive down-time's we've been having either, but I'm glad they are making haste with fixes to bugs instead of leaving them to sit there.

Hosaka
Jul 11, 2012, 04:42 AM
Learn to recognize the characters メンテナンス and watch for them in the top scrollbar. They're pretty good about giving a heads up.

I knew it was coming. Party figured we could sneak in a kill, but too bad one had to spawn infected. Bah. :/

suzaku0zero0
Jul 11, 2012, 04:45 AM
I just killed the void dragon -_-

Arrrrrrrg need to redo the mission

Polly
I'm kinda surprised at what I was able to accomplish in the short amount of time the servers were up.

Somehow managed to get a player shop to sell me a Ballistic Coat, finished 3 Matter Board nodes, 1 Client Order, and got 2 Mag levels. This game is way more pick up and play than I really thought it was.

MelancholyWitch
In my experience with large gaming companies, even at launches, when something goes wrong, it usually got fixed without creating more problems, which is why that comment was made, this is the first time I'm experiencing such a large game that has had so many technical issues server side rather than client side. Just feels like we're still in a Beta more than anything.

Strange I read somewhere that's what that color meant didn't think that made sense for them to make it that way.

FatalFlaw
Jul 11, 2012, 04:49 AM
In an hour, it'll come back, and all characters will be lacking heads.

"Emergency Maintenance!"

QueenVernice

I'm guessing those characters mean maintenance or servers will be going down?

Polly
I'm guessing those characters mean maintenance or servers will be going down?

Yep, says "Maintenance."

Zorafim
Jul 11, 2012, 04:50 AM
Uhg. I was about to calm down after a bout of insomnia. I've been trying to sleep for two hours, and was hoping some PSO would help things. What should I do to get to sleep now...

*eyes bottle of wine*

Polly
Jul 11, 2012, 04:53 AM
Uhg. I was about to calm down after a bout of insomnia. I've been trying to sleep for two hours, and was hoping some PSO would help things. What should I do to get to sleep now...

*eyes bottle of wine*

No shame in drinking wine to sleep. It's classy! I've done it lots of times. Sometimes it's just the right trick.

QueenVernice
Jul 11, 2012, 04:54 AM
Yep, says "Maintenance."

Good to know! :]

Darki

*eyes bottle of wine*

I'd recommend a book, but I actually had the same problem last night and I got hooked to the book and instead of sleeping I ended reading all night.

ಠ_ಠ

word2own
Um, a ton of games have bugs whenever something is patched. WoW, Star War's Old Republic have their fair share of emergency maints the next day a big patch came out. Even free to play KR games would have emergency maints after a patch....

HunterFusion
No shame in drinking wine to sleep. It's classy! I've done it lots of times. Sometimes it's just the right trick.

you know a few cups of wine would help... after that I had the munchies ._.

Zorafim
Jul 11, 2012, 05:00 AM
I'd recommend a book, but I actually had the same problem last night and I got hooked to the book and instead of sleeping I ended reading all night.

ಠ_ಠ

I'm like that with books too. If I would pick one up, I wouldn't stop until it's finished, or I pass out from malnutrition (note: hasn't happened yet). The only thing that seems to work is pacing around the house, and I just don't feel like that right now.

I'm going to see if going through the green dam will help anything. If anything else, it'll at least get me closer to PSIV when the next maintenance comes.

By the way, the wine was bitter. And there wasn't enough for a full serving. *hic*

MelancholyWitch
Jul 11, 2012, 05:01 AM
Um, a ton of games have bugs whenever something is patched. WoW, Star War's Old Republic have their fair share of emergency maints the next day a big patch came out. Even free to play KR games would have emergency maints after a patch....

Funny I played both those games extensively when they were released and never encountered this many down times to them, sure there was a lot of maintenance in SWTOR but never happened consecutively.

GoldenFalcon
Jul 11, 2012, 05:01 AM

Better than nobody being able to buy from shops for a day

HunterFusion
Jul 11, 2012, 05:11 AM
Oh heres a poster for you guys to kill.

http://i.imgur.com/J4ic8.jpg

aduran
Jul 11, 2012, 06:18 AM
i keep getting d/c after the 1 hr maintenance anyone else