PDA

View Full Version : So because I'm on a completely japanese server...

FatalFlaw
Jul 11, 2012, 07:01 AM
What did that bit up top just say?

Phantasma
Jul 11, 2012, 07:03 AM
I like chocolate gyuunyuu :3

ashley50
Jul 11, 2012, 07:13 AM
What bit? you gotta show us something...

jOhMG
Jul 11, 2012, 08:20 AM
What did that bit up top just say?

Learn Katakana and have the world open up before your eyes.

Also find English speaking players. You can most likely check block 20 of whatever ship you're on.

Jkid
Jul 11, 2012, 09:02 AM
If you have taken a screenshot, I would have helped.

Nuclearranger
Jul 11, 2012, 09:11 AM
You can copy and paste what it said up top from the chat window on the right. Paste it into google translate. You can do this with most of the games text.

KrankItVZ
Jul 11, 2012, 01:35 PM
Learn the language!

CharAznable
Jul 11, 2012, 01:41 PM
Believe me you don't want to meet english speaking players. All afking/dancing/sitting/spamming

GrieverXVII
Jul 11, 2012, 02:49 PM
Believe me you don't want to meet english speaking players. All afking/dancing/sitting/spamming

Maybe a bit harshly said...but the whole afk dancing thing is true...and quite ridiculous looking. Oh and i had someone with auto word spam their dumb face on my screen every 2 seconds.

Gardios
Jul 11, 2012, 03:40 PM
It's harsh because it's simply not true - it's definitely not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. People bashing the Ship 2 community need to leave the land of hyperbole.

Crysteon
Jul 11, 2012, 03:44 PM
You're in a japanese land, so....

Play the game!
Learn to read basic japanese!
Party with people!
And please, dont join to that dancing scum in Block 20.

AlMcFly
Jul 11, 2012, 03:44 PM

Welcome to online games. If you want a solo or quiet experience, you have the option of another block :)

Meruru
Jul 11, 2012, 04:12 PM
Don't really see why people are bashing all the dancing people =/ . Have fun with the game, don't be some uptight! Sega wouldn't have given us the option to use those lobby actions if they didn't want us to use them lol.

mctastee
Jul 11, 2012, 06:12 PM
It's harsh because it's simply not true - it's definitely not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. People bashing the Ship 2 community need to leave the land of hyperbole.
QFT. I haven't been on 20 or 21 in a while, but 22 and 23 rarely has anyone afk dancing.

CharAznable
Jul 11, 2012, 06:42 PM

Lol do you ever go on other block? Japs must think we ar all retarded, very sad

Welcome to online games. If you want a solo or quiet experience, you have the option of another block :)

i Play mmo's since The 4th coming ... i know my way don't worry. And i play on other blocks. I prefer Japanese players

FatalFlaw
Jul 11, 2012, 07:54 PM
Can I get a translation of this?

21時00分からインタラプトランキングを開催します。奮ってご参加ください。

ashley50
Jul 11, 2012, 07:55 PM
Can I get a translation of this?

21時00分からインタラプトランキングを開催します。奮ってご参加ください。

Do you know how to use google translate?

ShinMaruku
Jul 11, 2012, 08:04 PM
Welcome to online games.
And this is why MMOs are niche and are look at with mockery. :P
I don't mind it too much but the afk thing does take up server space on craped servers and I can see why people may get miffed at that.

HadouMetsu
Jul 11, 2012, 09:03 PM
I'm pretty sure we're all on all japanese servers....

GrieverXVII
Jul 11, 2012, 09:58 PM

Im on ship 2 block 20-21 and i see at least 5 different people or at the same time afk dancing or spamming :/
Not trying to be rude...i'm just saying what i see every time i play.