PDA

View Full Version : Ship 8 English Players!

Lightfoxxx
Jul 11, 2012, 07:32 AM
Hi!

Im currently on Ship 8 B-5, looking for english speaking friends!

my player name is VALT. Look me up!

Thanks!

SirGouki
Jul 11, 2012, 08:05 AM
I play on Ship 8, usually on the blocks that match my level group (right now I'm 19 hunter so I'll be changing soon). I occasionally go to block 30 or 23, too. My younger brother usually plays when I'm on, and tries to stick with me. I'm ShinGouki, and he's Shade. I should be on when I can get the update to download (I usually have to try it for a day or two).

EDIT: sweet it went through on the first try.

Lightfoxxx
Jul 11, 2012, 09:07 AM
I play on Ship 8, usually on the blocks that match my level group (right now I'm 19 hunter so I'll be changing soon). I occasionally go to block 30 or 23, too. My younger brother usually plays when I'm on, and tries to stick with me. I'm ShinGouki, and he's Shade. I should be on when I can get the update to download (I usually have to try it for a day or two).

EDIT: sweet it went through on the first try.

Sweet,

Since im pretty low level( lvl7) i'll be moving back to the appropriate block, but i'll look you guys up.

Thanks!

davon8ball
Jul 11, 2012, 09:48 AM
i will join you in ship 8 since cant make a char in 2 and 10 now look for me name will be Denryu

Lightfoxxx
Jul 11, 2012, 11:13 AM
i will join you in ship 8 since cant make a char in 2 and 10 now look for me name will be Denryu

I'll shoot you a friend request when next im on!

Iuli
Jul 11, 2012, 11:37 AM
I'm also in ship 8 (i have no idea what blocks are...maybe channels?) , ign : Argenta lvl 22 Ranger , gonna switch to hunter soon since its alot easier to damage stuff ._. .

SirGouki
Jul 11, 2012, 11:50 AM
I'm also in ship 8 (i have no idea what blocks are...maybe channels?) , ign : Argenta lvl 22 Ranger , gonna switch to hunter soon since its alot easier to damage stuff ._. .

Blocks are subservers. The original PSO and PSU used a similar system (though PSU Only had blocks). PSO1 is almost identical as far as server layout goes. The only thing ships do is connect a group of block servers.

I'm 20 now, and I sent you a friend request lightfoxxx. I'd be higher but the dragon (not caterdran, the free mission one), is a pain in the rear.

Lightfoxxx
Jul 11, 2012, 12:46 PM
Blocks are subservers. The original PSO and PSU used a similar system (though PSU Only had blocks). PSO1 is almost identical as far as server layout goes. The only thing ships do is connect a group of block servers.

I'm 20 now, and I sent you a friend request lightfoxxx. I'd be higher but the dragon (not caterdran, the free mission one), is a pain in the rear.

Thanks SirGouki,

Im Liking the ranger class using launchers, but now I'm trying to get past the first 4 quests, and there are soooo many client orders.

I cant wait to fight more big monsters, fought my first big one on one of my runs of the the lvl 7 Rappy Capture quest (Rockbear I think). PSO2 is feeding into my Monster Hunter obsession of killing large things!

SirGouki
Jul 11, 2012, 02:49 PM
If it had a bunch of orange crystals (or red if it's mutated/possessed) on it its a rock bear. I'm taking a break for now but I'll be on again in a little while.

KitNoctis
Jul 11, 2012, 04:34 PM
I'm on Ship 08 :D
KitNoctis is my IGN. Add me whenever.
(For a moment I thought there was no NA people on 08)
I frequent Block 30 and 15.

NeoCassherns
Jul 11, 2012, 04:38 PM
Im on block 8 also ive found about 2 other english players and have a few of my friends making accounts very soon. I do have a question will anyone help me complete 2 missions one under 10 min and the other under 12.

hurious
Jul 11, 2012, 05:19 PM
I'm on ship 8 also :D

Add Hurion, I'm super new so don't come asking for advice :c

KitNoctis
Jul 11, 2012, 05:31 PM

What's your block, Hurion? I'm on atm.

Lightfoxxx
Jul 11, 2012, 06:30 PM

lol im new too, we can learn together.

Lightfoxxx
Jul 11, 2012, 06:42 PM
Currently Online, Block 7

xBryce
Jul 11, 2012, 06:52 PM
Hey, Just joined the site since I just got into the game. I made my first toon on ship 9 But i'm going to switch to this ship. I'll be xKnives when I create my new toon.

Lightfoxxx
Jul 11, 2012, 07:16 PM
ah..so you cant add offline players. Noted

Lightfoxxx
Jul 11, 2012, 07:26 PM
Hey, Just joined the site since I just got into the game. I made my first toon on ship 9 But i'm going to switch to this ship. I'll be xKnives when I create my new toon.

sweet. look for VALT on block 8, and i'll keep an eye out for you

NeoCassherns
Jul 11, 2012, 07:35 PM
sweet. look for VALT on block 8, and i'll keep an eye out for you

Where are you at now im looking for you? Currently in block 8!!

Lightfoxxx
Jul 11, 2012, 07:41 PM
Where are you at now im looking for you? Currently in block 8!!

Im near the class change vendor in the lobby

xBryce
Jul 11, 2012, 07:43 PM
ok. i'm going to block 8.

KitNoctis
Jul 11, 2012, 08:09 PM
Headed to block 8. You guys going in the mumble chat?

hurious
Jul 12, 2012, 04:32 AM
Played almost all day today and got the game somewhat down.

Sorry I didn't know anything about blocks or anything D: I'll be on almost all day tomorrow block 8.
Also how do i join the mumble? Sorry Dx

Lightfoxxx
Jul 12, 2012, 09:30 AM
Played almost all day today and got the game somewhat down.

Sorry I didn't know anything about blocks or anything D: I'll be on almost all day tomorrow block 8.
Also how do i join the mumble? Sorry Dx

We opted for skype over mumble chat.

Iuli
Jul 12, 2012, 10:02 AM
Added the rest of the ppl here as friends, hopefully they'll see the invitations :P

hurious
Jul 12, 2012, 03:14 PM
Well I'm currently on in block 3
Hurion

Edit: Also my skype is HuriousxHurious so please add me to the chat! :D

satchko
Jul 14, 2012, 08:48 PM
nice to see there are some people on ship 8. thought i was on my own :P
satchko is my name in game, satchko1 on skype.

any particular block on 8 that everyone's playin on?

uhari
Jul 14, 2012, 09:44 PM
I'd love to know too can't seem to find any good parties :c (btw ign name is Alice also on ship8)

philtothetop
Jul 23, 2012, 09:54 PM
i'm also on ship 8, my ID is TheGodReaper but my char is Valkyria (not sure which one is needed). I'm just level 2 right now but i'm working on it. Looking forward to play with people that i do understand!

bondtu123
Jul 26, 2012, 12:41 AM
Anyone interested in joining my guild in ship 8? It's going to be all english players. I am lv 40 HU and lv 36 RA. I would be happy to help anyone out. If you are interested, please let me know.

twerkie
Aug 11, 2013, 05:51 PM
Is this topic still active?

Hasn't been a post in quite some time.

Anyway, IGN is Twerkie. I am on ship 8 as well.

lv 48 gunner and 30 ranger.

xillia000
Aug 11, 2013, 05:56 PM
Hey twerkie :) Do you remember the name ミキ00? Yup thats me even if you don't remember XD Ill add you now if you are still in game. Oh and by the way if you are interested my team is recruiting members so feel free to join our team if you are interested :)