PDA

View Full Version : Help me fix my regret!

DonMakaveli
Jul 11, 2012, 09:52 AM
3 or 4 months before PSU PC servers shut down i raged at the game after losing 2 high level kubara shotguns on the ninth grind :( when i finally past it and rejoined the game.. there was no more game.. sad forever!

Now we have pso2, well, in japanese i've got me a character on ship 9 since 2 and 10 were full but i can't figure out a thing.. i've been using those guides but it can get pretty confusing, so i was wondering if any player on ship 9 would put this oh so lonely cast under his wing and teach him a thing or two as i can't even find my own room -.-

Help me get back to ps or i'll never excuse myself for leaving psu!! hehe, seriously any guidance would be welcome. Thank you all

GoldenFalcon
Jul 11, 2012, 09:58 AM
Rooms are for premium members
Please post other concerns that we may address

Rowe
Jul 11, 2012, 10:11 AM
Oh hey! I'm on Ship 9! I have a thing I'm about to go to, but I'd be happy to try and show you the ropes. My character name is Rowe. What's yours?

Also, uh, you won't be able to go to your own room because it's a Premium Member feature. Sorry. :( Hey, if you paid for PSU, you might want to get the premium. The room feature in PSO2 is actually a million times better and more customizable than in PSU, and I really miss having access to it (since it was free in the beta).

DonMakaveli
Jul 11, 2012, 11:32 AM
hey ^^ my name there is makaveli, i'd really enjoy the guidance, especially from a cast ranger like myself.

Ye i'd have no problem with getting premium although since i'll eventually switch to the english version i'd rather wait i guess..

Golden ty for being available but what i really need is someone to show me the place around as it can get pretty confusing even with the guides. Although i have one question, on psu i was pretty much a support unit since my main class was protranser, there are no advanced classes on pso? class system seems way more primitive than psu