PDA

View Full Version : Just a quick question about running PSO2 on a different computer than my normal one.

Squall179
Jul 11, 2012, 10:32 AM
I had a foulup with my install of windows and had to reinstall. It kept the old system files, but will I be able to run the game and play on the same account, without having to jump through any account validation hoops (same as if I were playing on a different computer like my laptop, too) or will I be able to just pickup and play?

Sizustar
Jul 11, 2012, 10:42 AM
You should but there is a chance that since it's a new PC, it'll ask for a code that will be e-mailed to the account created under.

Squall179
Jul 11, 2012, 10:44 AM
Ok, that shouldn't be too hard to get ahold of then, thanks! Not like one game I played, where.....if you had computer problems and had to reinstall, or worse, migrate to a new one? Tough shit, because you were NEVER Getting your stuff back, because they would just NOT let you log in on your old account anymore.

Thanks for the heads up Sizustar!

Sizustar
Jul 11, 2012, 10:45 AM
Ok, that shouldn't be too hard to get ahold of then, thanks! Not like one game I played, where.....if you had computer problems and had to reinstall, or worse, migrate to a new one? Tough shit, because you were NEVER Getting your stuff back.

Thanks for the heads up Sizustar!

And don't worry, as long as you're able to receive e-mail from Sega, you can get the code, and it's only number and English letter, not like logging to your Sega account or Isao to pay for AC, that require Katakana Capeta.

Squall179
Jul 11, 2012, 10:53 AM
Whew, glad to hear that! That katakana capeta is a pain in the backside for me heh!