PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know how to unregister your Credit Card

Swaggerjak
Jul 11, 2012, 07:20 PM
from Sega JP website? Can't register an address because they want a japanese one and I find this out after it's registered. I don't want my information sitting there when I can't use it. Any help would be appreciated.

AnnabellaRenee87
Jul 11, 2012, 07:26 PM
from Sega JP website? Can't register an address because they want a japanese one and I find this out after it's registered. I don't want my information sitting there when I can't use it. Any help would be appreciated.

From what I am seeing from around the forums people are just using addresses of random businesses like I used Toyota HQ, some use Starbucks, some use Mcdonalds. The address doesn't really matter.

Swaggerjak
Jul 11, 2012, 07:29 PM
From what I am seeing from around the forums people are just using addresses of random businesses like I used Toyota HQ, some use Starbucks, some use Mcdonalds. The address doesn't really matter.

I would like to try that, but in the event my information somehow gets stolen and I need to challenge it... the defense would be that I committed fraud initially, thereby violating their policy (which includes security policy) as it is.