PDA

View Full Version : Since Nobody in the lobbies are being helpful...

Swaggerjak
Jul 11, 2012, 08:10 PM
How does one use AC items/passes once they are purchased? They're not in my inventory or bank.

I purchased Premium 30 day and 3 inventory expansions, if that helps answer.

ashley50
Jul 11, 2012, 08:17 PM
They should appear in your inventory/storage.

Swaggerjak
Jul 11, 2012, 08:19 PM
They should appear in your inventory/storage.

They didn't. So... am I just screwed or what? lol. There's nothing with an AC indicator in my inventory OR storage. It shows on the history purchase tab for the shop (shopping cart) that I have purchased them. I just don't have them in my inventory or storage.

UnLucky
Jul 11, 2012, 08:20 PM
they in your special storage?

Peejay
Jul 11, 2012, 08:20 PM
They didn't. So... am I just screwed or what? lol. There's nothing with an AC indicator in my inventory OR storage. It shows on the history purchase tab for the shop (shopping cart) that I have purchased them. I just don't have them in my inventory or storage.

It should appear there with healing item category. If it's not there, try checking the storage's. I don't know why it counts under that category, but... I guess a lot of redemption coupons for lobby actions work that way, too.

Swaggerjak
Jul 11, 2012, 08:24 PM
It should appear there with healing item category. If it's not there, try checking the storage's. I don't know why it counts under that category, but... I guess a lot of redemption coupons for lobby actions work that way, too.

You, sir, are correct. Thanks again for you all dealing with my stupid questions yet again. Found them in the computer storage under healing.

DreXxiN
Jul 11, 2012, 08:24 PM
The real question is....

..HAVE YOU HELPED ANYONE IN THE LOBBY, SIR? HAVE YOU?!