PDA

View Full Version : Neutral Weapons

astro9866
Jul 11, 2012, 10:32 PM
If I have a neutral 5* staff and a fire version of that same staff, can i make the neutral one fire? like how you would upgrade an already fire weapon to have more fire? I'm asking since i have a +10 staff and its neutral, but i would like fire on it if possible. Thanks :-D

Zyrusticae
Jul 11, 2012, 10:46 PM
If by 'staff' you mean rod, don't bother. Elemental percentages only affect melee attacks on rods, not techs. It's largely a waste of money.

Guru53
Jul 11, 2012, 11:08 PM
Melee attacks on rods aren't bad at all though. Decent damage and necessary if you want to increase your pp quickly and get back to casting. To the OP, no, I don't believe that is possible but I'm still a little unsure of how abilities are upgraded.

astro9866
Jul 11, 2012, 11:15 PM
yeah, staff/rod my bad, thanks for the info though!

youcantcatchtheblue
Jul 11, 2012, 11:26 PM
I may be wrong, but I don't think there's any way to "add" elemental attributes. You can only "strengthen" whatever it already has.

Adept
Jul 11, 2012, 11:27 PM
I may be wrong, but I don't think there's any way to "add" elemental attributes. You can only "strengthen" whatever it already has.

At the moment, no, there isn't any way of adding elements to a weapon. But I'm going to guess that will be made possible by an item from a scratch card later.

IHeartRice
Jul 11, 2012, 11:37 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if that's what they'll use Photon Drops for later, unless they have some use now that I'm unaware of.