PDA

View Full Version : [Team Recruit] Astral Dream - Ship 10

triad.spacefight
Jul 11, 2012, 11:12 PM
Hello Everyone on Ship 10!

Looking for a good team to run with, help understand the game a little better, and get all the quests and loot your mind can handle?

We have started a Team on Ship 10, Block 22 - Astral Dream!

The only real rule we have is that you can speak/type English, and are friendly to other Team members!

If you are interested, post your in game character name and your time preference for playing!

Duskbringer, Data9, and Aozora

D.9
Jul 12, 2012, 12:17 AM
I give this thread my complete and total seal of approval. Great team.

Ytiruces
Jul 12, 2012, 11:25 PM
As do I.

We of Astral Dream are more casual players, but will happily assist anyone who needs it, regardless of block. Feel free to join us if you'd like to enjoy PSO2 to its fullest, and want to hang out and chat with like-minded people!

-Aozora, Astral Dream Team Leader

triad.spacefight
Jul 12, 2012, 11:40 PM
I give this thread my complete and total seal of approval. Great team.

As do I.

We of Astral Dream are more casual players, but will happily assist anyone who needs it, regardless of block. Feel free to join us if you'd like to enjoy PSO2 to its fullest, and want to hang out and chat with like-minded people!

-Aozora, Astral Dream Team Leader

+1 to you both.

I played some with Shin today, was hoping to tonight before the maintenance but didn't see anyone on. :(

kanata90
Jul 14, 2012, 04:51 AM
hi my character name is Rinko90. normally im at random block so i hope to be added into this team to have some fun with you guys. I always solo so it is getting boring at times.

triad.spacefight
Jul 14, 2012, 05:02 PM
hi my character name is Rinko90. normally im at random block so i hope to be added into this team to have some fun with you guys. I always solo so it is getting boring at times.

Hey Rinko, we'd be glad to have you! PM D9 or Aozora to get on the team! I'm unfortunately on business this week so my playtime will be restricted, so you probably won't see me for a little while, but I hope to play with you soon!

Alena Zouryx
Jul 14, 2012, 06:53 PM
The long-running PSO team of The Zouryx Empire and I, personally, support team Astral Dream! :3

You guys are awesome and quite friendly, indeed. ^-^ I approve!

Good luck with recruiting~!

PhantasmalCat
Jul 18, 2012, 05:45 PM
I am interested in joining.
IGN: Phantasmalcat
Moe Force lv 17
Usually on around 9-11 pm or on random afternoons.

Tooks
Jul 18, 2012, 07:22 PM
Well it is about time I joined a team...
IGN: Tooks
Ranger lvl 13, Hunter level 16
Usually on randomly to be honest. I'm UK-Time based but I've got no job at the moment so sporadically appear whenever I'm not looking for work or weeping :P

triad.spacefight
Jul 19, 2012, 12:17 AM
Awesome! I'm still on a business trip till Saturday but I hope to see you all in game soon. I'm sure D9 and AO will throw invites out when you guys get on.

Tooks
Jul 19, 2012, 06:06 AM
After reinstalling windows I'm now having issues getting the game working, but once I get ingame and actually work out how to send messages I'll contact D9 or Aozora :) Hopefully see you guys in game soon!

GImiller
Jul 20, 2012, 12:03 AM
Having just recently hit 32 I haven't got to experience much of the tundra/mines/free field hardmode. If I were to join, do you guys have a couple members that I'm able to group up with progressing further in the game with? Other than that I have no concerns and would love to join up on a more "seemingly" laid back social type team.

ID Jyroman
Char: Atlus 1.04
32 HuCAST

Vesperia2011
Jul 29, 2012, 11:48 AM
May I join this team.

triad.spacefight
Aug 3, 2012, 10:54 AM
Unfortunately due to an extreme lack of time I have been unable to play for the past 3 weeks. I have no clue if D9 or Aozora are watching this thread anymore, but I apologize for not posting more.

I will try to get on and hope to see some of you all there.

Cardinalgate
Aug 4, 2012, 01:02 PM
my char name is Cardinalgate level 20 Force count me in if thats all good

Firstbornnyc
Aug 13, 2012, 04:42 AM
I am interested in joining, kind of new only lvl 2 im on at random times but mostly in the afternoon, I mostly solo, but it would be nice to group for the harder quests, my in game character is Primora, I look forward to teaming up.

Karazykid
Aug 13, 2012, 06:57 AM
You guys still taking members? I've been playing a little solo to get the hang of it, but it's gotta be even more fun in a group. I'm only level 6 right now but I'm on every day! Character's name is Ryko.