PDA

View Full Version : All my clients in outer space?

TerminalMontage
Jul 12, 2012, 01:12 AM
Now just what the heck is going on here?

[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/lndw1.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Has any one else experienced this?

The Walrus
Jul 12, 2012, 01:17 AM
Just go to a different lobby. Some hacker is being an ass as usual

TerminalMontage
Jul 12, 2012, 01:21 AM
Haha that's awesome.

CastSoldierFan96
Jul 12, 2012, 01:22 AM
I just logged in about an hour ago and also noticed this, but after uninstalling and re-installing the client everything was back to normal.

The Walrus
Jul 12, 2012, 01:23 AM
It's got nothing to do with the client install last I checked. Just hackers hackin through shitty gameguard to be dicks as usual

CastSoldierFan96
Jul 12, 2012, 01:24 AM
It's got nothing to do with the client install last I checked. Just hackers hackin through shitty gameguard to be dicks as usual

Ah damn :< Well it fixed it for me so I'm glad that's over

Vylera
Jul 12, 2012, 01:41 AM
Yeah, this happened to me, too.

Only the mission lady and Koffee were missing.

ShadowDragon28
Jul 12, 2012, 01:43 AM
i could care less if a person is using "god mode" or speed cheats, but when shit like this is done that affects many players (like moving the clerk NPCs or other key NPC's to where you cant talk to them to get quests, make peoples characters into NPC reseting all their lvls to lvl 1, BSOD/FSODing them, or making stacks of duped meseta & duped 15 star rares giving them away for free to everyone, THAT IMO crosses the line.

Yakatsugi
Jul 12, 2012, 01:43 AM
Ban 'em all. Can't be that hard can it? PSO has a history with hacker, just hope to god(SEGA) that god(SEGA) actually bans them and put countermeasures in place so that the game doesn't get fucked up and loses reason why anyone should be playing.

CastSoldierFan96
Jul 12, 2012, 01:45 AM
Ban 'em all. Can't be that hard can it?

If these people really want to ruin this game like they said they can probably get around it... :/

Yakatsugi
Jul 12, 2012, 01:47 AM
The ones in charge of the game should have more power. If they don't even have something to prevent hackers from fucking the game, then they shouldn't even make/release/run games.

CastSoldierFan96
Jul 12, 2012, 01:50 AM
The ones in charge of the game should have more power. If they don't even have something to prevent hackers from fucking the game, then they shouldn't even make/release/run games.

lol  

GrandTickler
Jul 12, 2012, 02:44 AM
well done hackers, ruining a piece of entertainment all by yourself. your mother(s) must be proud of you.

Vylera
Jul 12, 2012, 03:38 AM
Ban 'em all. Can't be that hard can it? PSO has a history with hacker, just hope to god(SEGA) that god(SEGA) actually bans them and put countermeasures in place so that the game doesn't get fucked up and loses reason why anyone should be playing.

Actually, it can be that hard. Hackers are desperate. It's the only way they know how to play games.

Oh by the way, every game gets hacked. It's not just PSO.

Oh OK. Let's just permanently shut down PSO2 because of 75 hackers.

Thanks for your AC! Good bye.

Coatl
Jul 12, 2012, 03:42 AM
Hans needs to suffocate in space and have a slow and painful death.
Unruly npc doesn't go from angry expression to at least mildly neutral even after I completed ten thousand of his quests. >:c

Briss
Jul 12, 2012, 05:59 AM
At least it looks nice on Ship 9
[SPOILER-BOX]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/23688257/Screenshots/pso2%202012-07-12%2012-51-56-00.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]