PDA

View Full Version : NPC icons

fay
Jul 12, 2012, 06:10 AM
This just confuses me as I can't find it clearly stated anywhere.

no icon above their head means there is nothing to do with them minus past quests.
A green icon means you have completed their quest. Talk to them to finish it.
a blue icon means they have a quest for you. But, how do I know when its active. Is it active when the blue icon hovers over them or must it disappear before its active?

I'm level 15 and i'm still stuck in the Forest. I can't even get into the free Forest area. I only realized last night that I need to do Coffee's missions. If someone could help me it would be much appreciated as i'm getting incredibly bored not being able to do any other level than up to the lv 7 Forest mission.

moorebounce
Jul 12, 2012, 06:15 AM
You go to the globe icon in your main menu and hit the second option. Then if you're using a 360 controller hit the B button (or whatever you're using that chooses options you have highlighted). The list of active clients orders will so up

AlMcFly
Jul 12, 2012, 06:15 AM
Talk to them with the second option. When a quest is not taken, it will have a red exclamation mark next to it. When you already have it in your quest journal (ie: have accepted the quest), the name will have a blue icon next to it. Basically, if it has the blue and white calculator icon then you already have the quest. The ones above their heads are buggy I think. Just talk to them.

fay
Jul 12, 2012, 06:27 AM
Thanks, see what I was getting confused about was, when active, is the blue icon next to the clients order, or is the blue icon above the character head. :/

jooozek
Jul 12, 2012, 06:38 AM
The ones above their heads are buggy I think.
Wrong, blue icon above their heads means they have some quests for you that you don't have picked up, some NPCs allow repeating quests so you can see the yellow icon at the quest list but if the text is white instead of gray you can pick that quest again.

AlMcFly
Jul 12, 2012, 07:00 AM
Wrong, blue icon above their heads means they have some quests for you that you don't have picked up, some NPCs allow repeating quests so you can see the yellow icon at the quest list but if the text is white instead of gray you can pick that quest again.

Wrong, they are buggy at least for many people. I have npcs with the blue icon over there heads. Yet when I talk to them, I have either picked up or finished everything they have. Just talk to them and you'll get a more accurate picture. Don't rely on the above-head icon.

jooozek
Jul 12, 2012, 07:13 AM
Pics or it didn't happen.