PDA

View Full Version : Tips for Selling Items in Player Shops?

Rizen
Jul 12, 2012, 07:48 AM
Hey all,

I've never really been big on the market scene in MMOs, so I usually choose not to participate in the market. But since I went ahead and got premium service, I decided I would give it a shop since I am trying to clear out my inventory of stuff I was planning on building up on.

So, does anyone have an tips about selling regular weapons, souls, affixes, rares, etc?

RocSage
Jul 12, 2012, 07:56 AM
I've started taking to selling things based on affixes ans grind.
+1000 / affix lvl
+1000 / affix
+1000 if affix is a soul
+ 10000 / grind level

The grind level thing has gone over a lot smoother it seems than the affix thing, but affix's do work. The reason this is the case is because affixes = value if you're looking to add them while at the same time it makes all the mag food be 1000. I don't sell weapons with 0 affixs

Kion
Jul 12, 2012, 09:07 AM
What I do is pretty much search the item and then set my prices relative to what's currently available, either slightly higher if i don't mind waiting it out, or slightly lower to make it move. Elements below 20 don't mean too much, grinding kind of depends. Attributes seem to make a pretty big difference. And like Roc mentioned, 0 affixes might as well toss to your mag or the NPC.

Rizen
Jul 13, 2012, 06:10 AM
I will keep this in mind. Thanks you two!

I welcome anymore suggestions.