PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 So, as a side-effect of the ships being locked for days...

Zyrusticae
Jul 12, 2012, 10:00 AM
There are now no characters to play with under level 10.

I'm starting to fear for the future health of the locked servers if the lower level ranges are going to be completely desolate when they eventually do unlock them. As it is, right now, I have to completely solo everything with my Hunter since there's literally no one else to play with in this level range (and 10-19 is looking similarly barren, too...).

SolRiver
Jul 12, 2012, 10:01 AM
I think new class and new race will fix that. There will be a tsunami of them when patch hit.

That being said... I just reached level 10 on my 2nd character just some minutes ago. Almost qualified for your There are now no characters to play with under level 10.

CelestialBlade
Jul 12, 2012, 10:02 AM
Huh, didn't think about that implication...there's now no lowbies around and you can't even create alts. I know they said "a week or two" or something, in theory that should be ending soon. Maybe for next week's content update?

DoubleCannon
Jul 12, 2012, 10:02 AM
uhh well i see many players level 3-10 playing block 20 on ship 10.. just go to another block, it is not a level restrict, its just a guideline to try and help players gather in special places. Just move around the blocks im sure u will find plenty of players in that level range :)

Zyrusticae
Jul 12, 2012, 11:06 AM
Well, I actually did look all over the different blocks for folks to play with, but came up empty.

Note that this was during US prime time, hence there were very few JP players on (and those who were on are probably hardcore types, since they're playing in the dead of night).

Xaeris
Jul 12, 2012, 11:10 AM
I've been having the same problem the last couple days. Getting through 10-20 has been something of an ordeal. 20-30 is just gonna be lol, I can already tell.

Alenoir
Jul 12, 2012, 11:14 AM
Grab your friends and force them to play those classes they don't touch!

I almost qualify for this too 'cept my force class is still Lv9!

Scline
Jul 12, 2012, 11:39 AM
I'm on Block 20, Ship 2 and see two level 14s, one level 16 and one level 18. I do agree that this ship lock is having some side-effects though.

My main issue with them is that they're going to increase the cap(I assume), but they'll probably fall short on how high they need to set it. I for one know of two people who will immediately be remaking on ship 2 when the character creation restrictions are lifted.

PhannyBandit
Jul 12, 2012, 12:23 PM
I'm on Block 20, Ship 2 and see two level 14s, one level 16 and one level 18. I do agree that this ship lock is having some side-effects though.

My main issue with them is that they're going to increase the cap(I assume), but they'll probably fall short on how high they need to set it. I for one know of two people who will immediately be remaking on ship 2 when the character creation restrictions are lifted.

Thats me. Was halfway through making my cast when they shut down the servers for that maintenance. Then I logged back on to find creation was locked.