PDA

View Full Version : Mag CElls

Elden-kirby
Mar 25, 2003, 10:15 AM
how much does a mag cell go for online?

Atax
Mar 25, 2003, 11:02 AM
What do you mean exactly by "how much" does a mag cell "go for"? Elaborate.

Elden-kirby
Mar 25, 2003, 11:33 AM
i mean, wat do u have to give to get a good meg cell

MonkeyFunky
Mar 25, 2003, 11:39 AM
which mag cell? please be more specific. some may be more sought after than others.

R

Elden-kirby
Mar 25, 2003, 01:29 PM
Heart of Pian and Cell of Mag 502, and sry, ill be more specific in the future, kinda new to the forum thing

MonkeyFunky
Mar 25, 2003, 01:57 PM
Well i've noticed that Mag cells are very slowly becoming more readily available. Notice i said "very slowly."

I know this won't exactly answer your question, but I think that the basic premise of trading is that these items offered are supposed to benifit both parties, meaning everyone leaves happy.

While some will demand higher tier things they "NEED" with very little to offer, others will be more fair and ask for things they feel is worth their trade. This is, however, becoming less evident on these forums, and much more evident in the online game itself. Basically, "VALUE" varies from person to person. Especially with MAG cells. Some want Materials (lots of them), some want 10+* items, some want grinders (lots again) some want a combination of those. Negotiation is key, i think.

My suggestion to you is to read more posts, get a feel for what individual people offer and ask for, and it will help you gauge what to expect to offer. When you open negotiations, and you feel that you're not exactly getting what you want... then decline. believe me, there'll likely be someone who has what you're looking for for what you might have to offer. a little patience goes a long way.

As for Pain and 502, i think there's someone who has them up for trade on this forum, but i'm not too sure.

Have fun.

R

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MonkeyFunky on 2003-03-25 11:05 ]</font>

Elden-kirby
Mar 25, 2003, 11:15 PM
ty, that was really helpful