PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Zoom control?

ScottyMango
Jul 12, 2012, 12:34 PM
Does anyone know if there's a way to have more control over the zoom in/out feature?

I feel like the original view is faaar too zoomed out, and the zoomed in view is just a bit too much zoomed in. It'd be really nice if there was a way to get in between those two.

Also, small side question: Does anyone know if there's a guide for which items are which? I've got quite a few items stashed away just because I have no idea what they are. An icon list with English descriptions would be amazing.

Thanks.

Dan Maku
Jul 12, 2012, 12:43 PM
Numpad +/-

ScottyMango
Jul 12, 2012, 12:45 PM
Did you actually read the post? I asked if there was any way to have more control, rather than microscope or satellite views.

GoldenFalcon
Jul 12, 2012, 01:12 PM
I can't tell if you're talking about the mini map, or the character camera

Skye-Fox713
Jul 12, 2012, 01:16 PM
Does anyone know if there's a way to have more control over the zoom in/out feature?

I feel like the original view is faaar too zoomed out, and the zoomed in view is just a bit too much zoomed in. It'd be really nice if there was a way to get in between those two.

Also, small side question: Does anyone know if there's a guide for which items are which? I've got quite a few items stashed away just because I have no idea what they are. An icon list with English descriptions would be amazing.

Thanks.

No I don't believe so, check the guides section, this one http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195744 has some of the consumables and mag boost items.

ScottyMango
Jul 12, 2012, 01:21 PM
I can't tell if you're talking about the mini map, or the character camera

I'm talkin' about the character camera. Sorry, I wasn't even thinking about the map zoom, but now I see how it could've been confusing.

@Skye: Thanks, I use that guide a lot but I never realized it had a few icon descriptions too. It would be nice to have a complete list, though. Ah well.