PDA

View Full Version : Chat bubbles set for certain situations?

Zari
Jul 12, 2012, 01:06 PM
I'm just wondering if there is a way to set those chat bubbles and windows with your character's face in them for certain situations. Like if you get into a certain Emergency code you can have it set so a certain chat bubble pops up maybe with a certain window and text that you set for it?

If not, I would think this could be kinda neat (but could sometimes be annoying)

GoldenFalcon
Jul 12, 2012, 01:08 PM
The Emergency Code autoword would have a whole lot of slots if this were the case

RocSage
Jul 12, 2012, 01:22 PM
I'm just wondering if there is a way to set those chat bubbles and windows with your character's face in them for certain situations. Like if you get into a certain Emergency code you can have it set so a certain chat bubble pops up maybe with a certain window and text that you set for it?

If not, I would think this could be kinda neat (but could sometimes be annoying)

Look up Auto word. There is even a tutorial in the game if you could read japanese.

Zari
Jul 12, 2012, 02:13 PM
Look up Auto word. There is even a tutorial in the game if you could read japanese.

oh thanks, i found it. Some things you can have auto-word for like attacking and photon arts I would find very annoying for people to use though lol.