PDA

View Full Version : (COME VOTE)Play this char challenge(POLL)

Yakatsugi
Jul 12, 2012, 03:46 PM
The reason why I'm so active right now on PSOW as some of you might have noticed, is because I can't play PSO2, redownloading the game lol. Download will finish in another 5ish hours, I'll probably have to wait until tomorrow before I'm able to play. So until then I'm making this here poll and when I can finally play I'll act in accordance with the result of the poll.

I've decided that I'm going to do a "challenge" of sort. A friend of mine did something like this a while back when we were playing Monster Hunter, but it was different, the challenge was to use only one weapon type forever. That's exactly what he did and every time I saw him he was using bow, he actually enjoyed it as well. Some of you might think this is stupid and that I should just play what I want to play, but it's fine, I want to do something stupid lol, so just vote.

I will not have any other character, this is the only one I'm playing and I will not change class. Once I'm 40, well I'll stay there.

Edit: Not enough poll option to add in whether male or female, guess I'll just use random.org to random it once race/class is decided.

AlMcFly
Jul 12, 2012, 04:50 PM
I didn't vote because I think it is an important life lesson learning how to make decisions for yourself. "There is no more miserable human being in which nothing is habitual except indecision."

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 12, 2012, 05:02 PM
The reason why I'm so active right now on PSOW as some of you might have noticed, is because I can't play PSO2, redownloading the game lol

Active or not, I don't know who the hell you are @_@

Oh and this irked me a little:

I've decided that I'm going to do a "challenge" of sort. A friend of mine did something like this a while back when we were playing Monster Hunter, but it was different, the challenge was to use only one weapon type forever. That's exactly what he did and every time I saw him he was using bow, he actually enjoyed it as well. Some of you might think this is stupid and that I should just play what I want to play, but it's fine, I want to do something stupid lol, so just vote.

Swords are my specialty and always have been. It was the only weapon I ever used in PSU for my character, Saber Ver 2.0, and if there's one thing I hated more than anything else in that game it was when people would tell me that the way I was playing was, "stupid"

I've heard it all:

A. Swords are weak. Why would you ever just stick with those? Get an Axe.

B. You're a CAST and you're using swords? That's dumb.

C. You only use one weapon type? You're retarded.

etc.

I'm doing it this time too. If you consider it to be a challenge or whatever, go ahead. I don't consider this to be a challenge though. I consider this to be a choice. A simple one at that.

"Do I want to enjoy the game by playing how I want to play or do I want to play the game how someone else would enjoy the game?"

If people don't like how I am strictly a sword user, that's fine. I'm going to continue to do what makes me happy, regardless of how people will view me, as should you. You have a challenge in your head that you want to go through with that you would find to be exciting and make the game more enjoyable? Go for it.

You don't need to hold a poll. Just keep a great quote in mind that I always remember.

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody" - Bill Cosby

Daiyousei
Jul 12, 2012, 05:49 PM
I like how Cast Force has more votes lol

Ryo
Jul 12, 2012, 07:03 PM

Swords are my specialty and always have been. It was the only weapon I ever used in PSU for my character, Saber Ver 2.0, and if there's one thing I hated more than anything else in that game it was when people would tell me that the way I was playing was, "stupid"

I've heard it all:

etc.

I'm doing it this time too. If you consider it to be a challenge or whatever, go ahead. I don't consider this to be a challenge though. I consider this to be a choice. A simple one at that.

"Do I want to enjoy the game by playing how I want to play or do I want to play the game how someone else would enjoy the game?"

If people don't like how I am strictly a sword user, that's fine. I'm going to continue to do what makes me happy, regardless of how people will view me, as should you. You have a challenge in your head that you want to go through with that you would find to be exciting and make the game more enjoyable? Go for it.

You don't need to hold a poll. Just keep a great quote in mind that I always remember.

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody" - Bill Cosby

That's a bit much, don't you think? The guy made one tiny comment, clearly not aimed at you.

Chik'Tikka
Jul 12, 2012, 07:20 PM
FOCAST, because it's all caps+^_^+

Dinosaur
Jul 12, 2012, 07:22 PM
yea have fun playing FOcast

Yakatsugi
Jul 12, 2012, 07:25 PM

I've heard it all:

etc.

I never said swords were stupid. "Some of you might think this is stupid and that I should just play what I want to play, but it's fine, I want to do something stupid lol, so just vote." I said it beforehand in case someone comes in and says "why don't you make your own decision instead of asking other people?"
They would probably think I'm stupid and that this poll is stupid as well so that's why I said it, not to insult melee weapons(where does it say that I think swords are stupid????)but to state that if you think this poll and me are stupid and that I'm stupid for asking others' opinion, then please don't vote and don't comment either.

I am In no way insulting swords, guns, bows, force users, etc.

Edit: Guys, this has nothing to do with decision-making, I'm not unsure of what race/class I want to play. I like and play a HUcast. I just want to make a poll and have everyone vote and play a class that's the result of collective voting. I'm not playing what I feel happy playing or what I want, I'm playing a race/class that everyone voted the most for whether it's easy or hard, it's a challenge.