PDA

View Full Version : Can you transfer mags from character to character?

Kraiseson
Jul 12, 2012, 04:59 PM
on the same account?

Not class changing. But if i have two different characters on the same account, can they share mags?

please dont say "just change class" because i dont want the same race for each class, some i believe are better for certain classes. So i was planning to build a mag for my force, but i dont want to use it on my cast. When the conjestion is over, I'm wondering if i will be able to share this new mag with the newman i create on the same account?

AlMcFly
Jul 12, 2012, 05:01 PM
on the same account?

Not class changing. But if i have two different characters on the same account, can they share mags?

please dont say "just change class" because i dont want the same race for each class, some i believe are better for certain classes. So i was planning to build a mag for my force, but i dont want to use it on my cast. When the conjestion is over, I'm wondering if i will be able to share this new mag with the newman i create on the same account?

From what I know you cannot. They aren't trade-able/interchangeable items.

Kraiseson
Jul 12, 2012, 05:02 PM
Not necessarily trading even..

Does anyone have more than one character?

perhaps the mag just shows up in the mag screen like when changing classes?

Zorafim
Jul 12, 2012, 05:10 PM
Uh... Put it in your storage on one character, take it out on another. You should be good to go from there.

Hrith
Jul 12, 2012, 05:14 PM
Mags are not items, you cannot put them in storage. My guess is that they are character-bound.

Indignation Judgment
Jul 12, 2012, 06:48 PM
Mags use their own kind of inventory. They aren't really treated as items, so you can't take your mag off you.

Eleanor rejoices.