PDA

View Full Version : Pso 2 Mags

eken
Jul 12, 2012, 07:04 PM
Hey guys, i am playing pso2 on Ship 10 ^^ still figuring things out but loving the game.

I had a quick question in relation to mags if anyone can help me out.

Basically i have been spaming solo missions to get any melee weapons for mag food, i think the new system is alright, but the limit on each food being 33% so you can only feed it overtime is a bit different to psu back in the old days, where ill go to shops fill my inventory with cheap 2k swords and just feed feed feed. But thats getting off the point.

My mag at the moment is level 13, 10 for attack and 3 for agility, when is it that your mag can start coming with you to help you with mission and what levels do they transform at. I have been reading around and haven't found this out, ive seen a lot of posts about there new features or what level people have theirs at, but not more precise information.

Hoping someone can fill in the blanks.

Ty in advance

The Walrus
Jul 12, 2012, 07:08 PM
When you go to the mag menu and click on the mag the 3rd option down should be to have your mag equipped. Mags normally evolve at 30 and 100.

Meruru
Jul 12, 2012, 07:09 PM
This should answer all your questions http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195677&highlight=massive+mag

Indignation Judgment
Jul 12, 2012, 07:09 PM
Photon Blast is unlocked upon the first evolution.

The mag firstly evolves at 50-60 if I recall correctly. (Was it lowered to 30 on Open Beta? I can't remember).

The mag evolves into it's second evolution at 100. I only noticed an aesthethic change. Well, actually, I noticed it started doing attacks on it's own too (HU type).

By the way, i'm sure it would be better to feed the mag with whatever you find on field action, as buying 'food' for 2k the head could be the same as selling 3 'chunks of mag pleasure'. Don't feel rushed to keep the mag fed.

The Walrus
Jul 12, 2012, 07:13 PM
Yeah it was lowered to 30 since OB

eken
Jul 12, 2012, 10:59 PM
When you go to the mag menu and click on the mag the 3rd option down should be to have your mag equipped. Mags normally evolve at 30 and 100.

Thanks it helped a lot, i now have the mag equipped, and thank you too guys looking forward to the first transformation, but as well just spewing it doesnt gain exp by leveling with me, only by feeding.

But feeding him all the melee attack weapons i get as a drop.