PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 - English Speaking Community TEAM/GUILD on Ship 6

Loire
Jul 12, 2012, 11:09 PM
Hi! My name's Loire on here. I go by Ouran on the Ship. I have hosted a "team" aka Guild on Ship 6 for the time being. The goal of the team is to make easier access for English speakers to meetup with eachother and level grind our way up to those rares and new areas! We also answer many questions and are interactive with others. We are social, kind, and anything you could really ask for in a community team.

REQUIREMENTS:

* You must understand/know how to communicate in English
* You must be a fairly active player
* You DO NOT have to know much about the game to join, we are here to help with any questions and concerns
* You DO NOT have to be a certain level requirement

If anyone would be interested in joining, please message me. So far, there are 26 interactive members in the team. I will stop at 64 members for now.

I hope to see some of you soon!

- Loire aka Ouran

EDIT: Currently, we are trying to get everyone in the team to level 15 to play the desert areas. Once we get at least 12 people in there, we will start multi-party grinding!

Keith Dragoon
Jul 16, 2012, 06:41 PM
Good times

Mettol
Jul 17, 2012, 11:46 AM
Been changing ship 2 times already due to loneliness(ship 1 and ship 4, full of Japanese "orz), and just changed ship an hour ago during this post was written,so i know my way around a bit, and im right back at level 1, so i may take some time to level up again.

ID: Metheos
Character Name 1: ルナ
Ship: Obviously Ship 6
Block: Vary, depending on how many people are there on each block

Need to know on what block you play :)

Digitalattack
Jul 18, 2012, 06:52 AM
Interested in joining.
Though not really sure how.

NiceGuyDan8
Jul 18, 2012, 02:25 PM
Hi! I'm interested in joining but I have a question.

1.) How the heck do I get in the game? This is my first time dealing with playing a foreign game and I have no idea how to even get to the login screen

Driikale
Jul 19, 2012, 12:28 PM
hello I would like to join it would be nice haveing gamers I can understand in game
ID: plekilla7
Character Name: Driikale
Ship:6 well soon actually
I look forword to our space monster hunter andventures ha ha

Eddge
Jul 19, 2012, 10:51 PM
I would like to join I dont have an in-game name yet because im still downloading the game now.

that is if you would have me.

FineWine
Jul 22, 2012, 02:14 AM
I apologize for the lack of coverage.. but we just recently relocated and established a home block. We usually group up in block 30, sometimes we reach out to other blocks depending on what everyone in the team needs done. Most likely you will find us in 30 though.

Also If you are interested in joining you must be active and social in the team to an extent. Nothing crazy, we just don't want to fill up our open spots with players that aren't willing to progress with us when someone who really wants to learn and progress is denied the opportunity.

If you have any other questions feel free to message me and we can set up a time to meet. My in game name is "FineWine" so if you ever see me don't be afraid to say hi. :P

carlosrt9
Jul 24, 2012, 07:55 PM
Hello. I am currently in the process of downloading the game and would like to join this clan. I will make my character on ship 6 just for this clan but would like to know how we are going to communicate. I have skype and vent and am willing to download any other form of chat.

FineWine
Jul 24, 2012, 10:10 PM
Hello. I am currently in the process of downloading the game and would like to join this clan. I will make my character on ship 6 just for this clan but would like to know how we are going to communicate. I have skype and vent and am willing to download any other form of chat.

Hey there carlosrt9. A lot of out players often get skype calls together and we all just kinda hang out and socialize over it while we play. Other then that we just use the in game team chat. "Like a guild only chat for any other game."

azurewind
Jul 24, 2012, 11:44 PM
I would like to join, but i scare my time zone and your time zone is not the same XD

Character Name:SD闇式
Ship: Ship 6
Block: depends on the block

FineWine
Jul 25, 2012, 10:05 PM
I would like to join, but i scare my time zone and your time zone is not the same XD

Character Name:SD闇式
Ship: Ship 6
Block: depends on the block

No need to fret, we have a large community so you can always find people online at any hour.

Kazuval
Aug 5, 2012, 02:52 PM
hi i'm kinda new in the Open Beta just played in the Alpha and not further...

my Avatar:
CharName: かずお
Race/Class: Humar
Block: random

That ought to do. if not send me a PM or a request ingame i take all of you in my FL so i'm not alone anymore :3

regards~

AntonioTheDeadly
Aug 5, 2012, 08:55 PM
Hey, how's it going. I'm kinda new to the PSO games but managed to get hooked on PSO2 despite many other F2P mmos failing to grab my interest. Anyways, I'm enjoying playing with other people but as you can tell, most barely speak English. So it'll be great if I can actually talk to somebody who knoews English in the game :) I would love to party up and do multi-party missions too.

Picked up a few English speaking friends too so I'm probably going to drag them into the team too.

Account: AntonioTheDeadly
Character: Cern
Race/Class: Cast/Hunter
Block: Whatever has the most people so I can team up

I'll log on for an hour or so and send a request as well.

edit: I forgot to mention that I usually play around 3-6 PM EST. Oh, and I use TS/Vent or Skype if I have to.

Kilroy
Aug 6, 2012, 03:41 AM
Hi there :), Im pretty new to PSO2 only downloaded it yesterday was looking for people to play with and came across this thread I would love to join and play with everyone.

Character Name : Kilroy
Class : Cast/Ranger
Block: Ill be in block 30 :D

Just send me a request or when I get on ill send you one and hopefully my time difference wont be a nuisance :)

raimiss
Aug 17, 2012, 08:16 AM
Hi, i just joined up, and would love to find other english speakers :D it's be awesome to join if i could. I don't mind using skype.

ID: Gidvelder
Name: Giddius
Ship: 6

Shadow_RyL
Aug 20, 2012, 11:34 AM
My id is : Beautiful-moon

glad to have someone to talk to while grinding,

lfknadroj
Aug 25, 2012, 09:59 PM
can i join names pygmalion on ship 6 XD

kkow
Sep 10, 2012, 09:19 AM
this still alive? have some friends who would want to join an english guild. who do i contact?

Raynear
Sep 16, 2012, 07:39 AM
Another player on ship 6 here. We're looking for anyone still playing to join the team. Currently have only 2 members(sadly). The team was organized due to our previous team being dead and was organized in preparation for team orders and to enjoy the access of team room.

Anyone who is interested look for Belkether or Scylla (me). Our team name is Basilicom, we took the name is from the game Hyperdimension Neptunia. Cheers. :-D

Weaselheart
Sep 17, 2012, 11:28 AM
hey, im a lvl 33 from ship 6 :)

currently rather active (and recording pretty oftenly my runs)

filthy11
Oct 30, 2012, 07:34 PM
My brother and I started playing this game and were on ship 6, were both around lv30 and would love to join an english speaking team. Please let me know if you guys still exist/are active. Thanks in advance and I'll be keeping an eye out on block 30.

Xaelouse
Nov 1, 2012, 10:54 PM
Block 30 as an English gathering place? Those days are over. Everyone is just scattered about in the populated blocks.

This is Belkether btw. I'm not very liked....

FineWine
Nov 6, 2012, 10:38 PM
Block 30 as an English gathering place? Those days are over. Everyone is just scattered about in the populated blocks.

I like you Belkether <3

Xaelouse
Nov 19, 2012, 11:02 PM
well if that was the case everyone would've stayed. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Miraclearrow
Nov 20, 2012, 02:11 PM

Bel! Its Dyne :) What do you mean youre not well liked :P

Sanjura
Nov 23, 2012, 02:05 PM
Hi, I wanna know if you guys still active? and who should I contact if I wanna join the team?
Been lonely for awhile cuz my friends goes on long hiatus.
Oh, and I'm on ship 6 ofc.

Xaelouse
Nov 24, 2012, 02:48 PM
Hi, I wanna know if you guys still active? and who should I contact if I wanna join the team?
Been lonely for awhile cuz my friends goes on long hiatus.
Oh, and I'm on ship 6 ofc.

What is your player id or character name?

Sanjura
Nov 26, 2012, 08:14 PM
What is your player id or character name?

Ah right, sorry
Id name : Feydt
Character Name : クルシェ

Xaelouse
Nov 29, 2012, 05:56 PM
I added you to my friendlist. accept it and I'll invite you to the team whenever I can get back online

Miraclearrow
Dec 3, 2012, 01:40 PM
Anyone that wants to play, you can add me :

Char name Dyne
Username: Dyne-

Kenura
Dec 9, 2012, 02:02 AM
Character Name Kenura
User Name Kenura

Xaelouse
Jan 6, 2013, 07:27 AM
Anyone else from here that's still on this ship? lol

SSSTONERRR
Feb 2, 2013, 12:03 AM
still active?
Player ID: 11570277
Character name: Sasha
Team invite would b amazing! Even having ppl to do missions with would be nice, solo grinding gets so old so fast...

GreyAragami
Feb 3, 2013, 10:23 AM
Player id : KuroOsaki
Character name : Yvee
Ship : 6

i'm Online most of the time ! :p

darkerone3
Feb 14, 2013, 07:02 PM
Player ID: djmechanixon
Character name : Johnny Gat

Would be chill to actually play with people i can understand

Devilguardian
Aug 28, 2013, 01:19 PM
Sega ID: devilguardian
Character ID: ein

Just looking for people to chill and play with.

Kharix
Sep 5, 2013, 04:17 PM
ADD ME! Sega ID: Mioxx420 Char ID: Kharix.. I'm on 6

YKM_MS1
Nov 26, 2013, 01:03 PM
SEGA ID:YKM-EX
Character ID:YKM-MS1
Active time: GMT-5 17.00-23.00 or weekend almost all the day.
Channel:always in SH and VH, doing daily mission and Emergency
Looking for join the team or friends could play with me togteher.

Mizuyu
May 31, 2014, 08:31 AM
can i join in your guild ? my ign is Mizuyu from ship 6 i need a team and friends too

Mizuyu
May 31, 2014, 08:33 AM
i want to join on your guild my ign is Mizuyu please add me i want to have friends in game

Miz Redavni
Jul 17, 2015, 11:57 AM
Hey! I'm just started. I just hit 20 ^.^

Names TrulyAdept. Toss me a guild inv :D

Tathor
Aug 11, 2015, 08:20 AM
if this Team is still there i would like to join my ingame name is Yisha and im sick on playing alone since my friends stopped playing it

i have just one question do you have TS? cause im a player that most time sitting in TS and chilling there^^

P.s you could also write the name of the team in the post so we can search for it ingame^^

devil_kit
Sep 10, 2015, 04:58 PM
Just going to leave this here.

I'm a relatively active ENG player, looking for ENG speaking friends to party with. My game hours vary day by day as well as active gaming hours.

Game ID devil_kit

Characters
devil_kit - 75 Ranger 52 Braver - Main
Kneesocks - 57 Braver 24 Bouncer