PDA

View Full Version : So...a New mag costs less than a mag reset ticket?

XIIBlades
Jul 13, 2012, 12:21 AM
Can someone please explain to me why this is? Maybe I'm misunderstanding how the reset works?

Thanks.

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 13, 2012, 12:25 AM
Can someone please explain to me why this is? Maybe I'm misunderstanding how the reset works?

Thanks.

Cause they expect you to reach your limit of 10 mags per character, thus eventually having to reset one.

Vylera
Jul 13, 2012, 12:26 AM
If I'm not mistaken, a mag reset ticket brings your mag back to level 1 with whatever default ability it had on it to begin with.

The "reason" why mag reset tickets cost more is to "penalize" people who somehow needed more than 10 mags to achieve what they wanted on one character.

Honestly, if it takes 10 mags to figure out what you need...

EXPFULL
Jul 13, 2012, 05:44 AM
Same as the skill tree. You can play 500 a piece for new trees up to 20, then if you need more, you need to reset one of those for 1000AC

Sp-24
Jul 13, 2012, 06:09 AM
There's no reason, basically. They just charge more for less, that's what they do.

GoldenFalcon
Jul 13, 2012, 06:27 AM
Same as the skill tree. You can play 500 a piece for new trees up to 20, then if you need more, you need to reset one of those for 1000AC

This is different
The skill tree reset says it resets all extra skill trees upon use
The description might be erroneous, but if not, your starting skill trees are set in stone, and a reset ain't bad if you've purchased a lot of trees