PDA

View Full Version : whoever said ship 02 block 20 has no dancing spammers...

GrieverXVII
Jul 13, 2012, 12:55 AM
YOU LIED TO ME!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJKd_vmwe3I

oh hey they destroyed block 20 with their ultimate spammage and dancing!!!

jk jk, im sure hackers were rearranging npcs again so it went down :\
but still...

The Walrus
Jul 13, 2012, 12:56 AM
Good ol Ship 2 Block 20. At least we keep it classy on Ship 10.

Hosaka
Jul 13, 2012, 12:56 AM
Oh god, you took a video of that? Ahahaha

Dabian
Jul 13, 2012, 12:57 AM
You forgot inappropriate symbol chat spam :p

BIG OLAF
Jul 13, 2012, 12:57 AM

Yes, you all are clearly superior to us terrible, filthy, detestable Ship 2 garbage!

...though, I will admit that the symbol art and cut-in spam was reminiscent of PSU's 4th Floor. Ugh.

The Walrus
Jul 13, 2012, 12:59 AM
I'm glad you understand

GrieverXVII
lolz, that metal gear solid snake symbol was dam good though haha.

Dabian

I don't know about that...

Hosaka
Jul 13, 2012, 01:00 AM
Allow me to pre-empt every other reply about to be posted here from this point on:

http://www.whoaorno.com/images/772.jpg

AlMcFly
Jul 13, 2012, 01:02 AM
I have my afk-for-hours place but it is definitely not the lobby lol

Wolfgrey666
Jul 13, 2012, 01:04 AM
Allow me to pre-empt every other reply about to be posted here from this point on:

Robot from the old Sonic the Hedgehog comics!?

Laguna
Jul 13, 2012, 01:13 AM
YOU LIED TO ME!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJKd_vmwe3I

oh hey they destroyed block 20 with their ultimate spammage and dancing!!!

jk jk, im sure hackers were rearranging npcs again so it went down :\
but still...

Wow, I'm glad I moved Ships now. Ship 2 seems to be the PSU type of shit now, wow... I'm on Ship 6 and 10 now, I don't even think I'll be going back to Ship 2 now.

Dan Maku
Jul 13, 2012, 01:20 AM
Robot from the old Sonic the Hedgehog comics!?

Love them SWAT Bots. >:3

Me and a friend were talking about the futility of dancing/idling in the lobbies. :-?

Eryhpas
Jul 13, 2012, 01:47 AM

Is correct.

Wolfgrey666
Jul 13, 2012, 01:56 AM
Love them SWAT Bots. >:3

Me and a friend were talking about the futility of dancing/idling in the lobbies. :-?

Hell ya SWAT bots.Robotnik is trying to ruin our fun. Freedom Fighters away!

BIG OLAF
Jul 13, 2012, 01:57 AM
Wow, I'm glad I moved Ships now. Ship 2 seems to be the PSU type of shit now, wow... I'm on Ship 6 and 10 now, I don't even think I'll be going back to Ship 2 now.

Oh, no wonder I don't see you anymore. I had been curious about that.

Crimson Exile
Jul 13, 2012, 01:59 AM
I may be on ship 2 but..... GLAD I DON'T PLAY ON THAT BLOCK! Funny thing is when I logged in I was at that block didn't notice I was in the block. While searching 2 seconds later I hear a bunch of noise similar to that video. First words that came out my mouth was oh sh** must be on block 20 let me change blocks.

GrieverXVII
Jul 13, 2012, 02:02 AM
LOL my video is getting disliked :(
I'm just the middleman!!! i record, and upload. i didn't spam, i'm not on either side of this, don't be hatin on the video :\

edit: oh the rage faces were me trying to be humorous btw...still not taking sides.

Zalgadas
Jul 13, 2012, 02:10 AM
All that cut in chat makes it look like someone is trying to have a TGS podcast with robots.

goldwing
Jul 13, 2012, 02:12 AM

Whatchu say bout my momm- er i mean ship 2!!! Ship 2and ftw babe

Hosaka
Jul 13, 2012, 02:16 AM
I don't know. It's a few things that get to me. The difficulty getting in and lag does kinda suck. And part of that is due to the significant number of people who feel the need to afk in the lobby. I can live with that, though. I think that's 90% due to simply trying to cram all the imports into a few relatively small spaces.

But yeah, mainly it's just the spam. Two or three people go crazy and make sure everyone around them notices.

Here, let me go ahead and set an arbitrary line between fun and annoyance, since some people can't tell. If your "fun" involves splashing things across someone's screen which they didn't ask to see and forcing them to hear sounds repeatedly every few seconds, you are simply an annoyance.

And yeah, let me be the first to say I don't get it. In PSU, I didn't get the need to repeat random anime lines and pictures between 50-100 times in the space of three minutes with awesome splash sounds to boot. In PSO2, I also don't get it. I must just be a grumpy spoilsport, though, rather than a member of an annoyed silent majority.

You don't need to get it. You just need to deal with the fact that other people like things you don't like, or act in ways that you don't, and vice-versa.

You're no better than anyone else for it, silent majority or not. Nor are they better than you.

ShadowDragon28
Jul 13, 2012, 02:21 AM
thank goodness for the blacklist function.

Patmaster
Jul 13, 2012, 02:41 AM
thank goodness for the blacklist function.

^wise man has spoken!

Natsuma
Jul 13, 2012, 03:48 AM
Seeing this, I'm glad I'm not on Ship 02.

Macman
Jul 13, 2012, 04:04 AM
Seeing this, I'm glad I avoid block 20.