PDA

View Full Version : My Piece

Revlis-Desilver
Jul 13, 2012, 02:44 AM
I'd just like to put my comment across about the EXP FULL podcast special about the Hack on Weds/Thurs, our aim was not to support what they were doing it was to clear up SOME of the rumours that are flying around on the forums, if you listen to the podcast you'll hear that we are not saying "yay the game was hacked!" I'm sorry that we took time out of our day to get the FACTS. I hope it clears up some questions that some people may of had.

Peace

Sp-24
Jul 13, 2012, 02:47 AM
Is there any partucular reason why you guys feel the need to make daily topics about whatever is it that you are doing in the general subforum?

Revlis-Desilver
Jul 13, 2012, 03:09 AM
Is there any partucular reason why you guys feel the need to make daily topics about whatever is it that you are doing in the general subforum?

because the original post was locked and I wanted to get my opinion in there after all this is a forum.

Retehi
Jul 13, 2012, 03:12 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-8cWp6OIcUrA/TfgjcMTljpI/AAAAAAAAAYs/L3r8GX2iwzs/s1600/emptycup.jpg

Ah the care cup, it appears to be empty tonight.

Polly
Jul 13, 2012, 03:15 AM

Because attention. That's all it is really.

Just a play for attention to try and soak up a bit of the same spotlight the "hackers" are in for yourselves. Don't try and kid anybody that you're doing anything noble or substantial, because at the end of the day it's just attention grabbing.

It doesn't matter what the rumors were or what they have to say about anything. Just a big exercise in dick waving with pitiful justification, trying to paint themselves as some kind of crusaders sending a message.