PDA

View Full Version : English player list

Lostbob117
Jul 13, 2012, 02:47 AM
Hello, I decided to make a player list on the pso2 wiki(I'm an admin of.) All you have to do is make an account and put your whatever on there so it'll be up to date.

I ask you very kindly to not break it, before pressing save page, press preview page first, and do NOT edit anyone else's name out.

http://p2o.wikkii.net/wiki/PSO2_English_Userlist
Please read the intructions on the page.

Thank you for reading.

Natsuma
Jul 13, 2012, 02:49 AM
Hey,
good initiative.

Are you able to save the page btw?
I have no doubt some kid will erase everything just to have fun sooner or later :/

Zarode
Jul 13, 2012, 02:51 AM
Wiki admins can reverse practically anything. Jokes on weed kid.

Natsuma
Jul 13, 2012, 02:53 AM
Good to know :-)
Nickname written.

Lostbob117
Jul 13, 2012, 02:54 AM
Wiki admins can reverse practically anything. Jokes on weed kid.

Yeah, but why should I have to spend the time reversing a page when I can ask people nicely to not do something, anyways. \o/

Also if the page breaks or erased by a kid. I will reverse it but that doesn't mean break it.

Zarode
Jul 13, 2012, 02:57 AM
Yeah, but why should I have to spend the time reversing a page when I can ask people nicely to not do something, anyways. \o/

Because this community has some rotten apples? :wacko:

Lostbob117
Jul 13, 2012, 02:59 AM
Because this community has some rotten apples? :wacko:

Oh yeah now that you mention the community, if anyone needs helping adding their character to the list let me know.

AlMcFly
Jul 13, 2012, 03:23 AM
So what is the purpose behind this player list? Also, nice job on the wiki. Lots of info up already.

Lostbob117
Jul 13, 2012, 03:29 AM
So what is the purpose behind this player list? Also, nice job on the wiki. Lots of info up already.

I actually have no idea, just to be there? I can tell plenty of people would like a list of stuff I don't know.

Anyways off to play some more minecraft and building my kingdom.

(This was actually for more accounts to be made, and maybe getting more contributers. But that's aside the point.

EXPFULL
Jul 13, 2012, 04:42 AM
Fantastic Idea.

Totori
Jul 13, 2012, 04:55 AM
I also added for the fun of it~

Drifting Fable
Jul 13, 2012, 05:35 AM
Added to the list.

Any thoughts on including matching character icons in the future? Might be too much work to be worth it, I just thought it would look nice to help match the name to the face.

Props to you OP for taking the initiative. :)

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 13, 2012, 06:36 AM
Sure, why not? I'll throw my hat into the ring. Hope it turns out well, OP.