PDA

View Full Version : PSO Official Update - Items Being Removed From FUN Scratch 7/18

Ryo
Jul 13, 2012, 03:21 AM
According to a post on the Players' Site (http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=214), the following items will be removed from FUN Scratch as of 7/18:

-AllBack (Hair Style ticket)
-Maid hat ticket
-Nurse Cap Ticket
-Wedding Cake
-Lobby Action 1
-Lobby Action 2
-Lobby Action 4
-Lobby Action 16

BIG OLAF
Jul 13, 2012, 03:36 AM
ooooh, the lobby actions gonna get taken out (for now). Anyone with that Bed1 emote is gonna feel real special.

Miyoko
Jul 13, 2012, 03:40 AM
Which emote is number 16? I just got that the other day, and wasn't sure if I should keep it or sell it...

Zorafim
Jul 13, 2012, 03:42 AM
Welp, time to buy some fun cards.

KrankItVZ
Jul 13, 2012, 04:07 AM
What does the hair ticket do?

sugarFO
Jul 13, 2012, 04:09 AM

It's an ugly hair style.

BIG OLAF
Jul 13, 2012, 04:10 AM
Which emote is number 16? I just got that the other day, and wasn't sure if I should keep it or sell it...

That's the lay down emote. I recommend keeping it. It's hard to get.

Enforcer MKV
Jul 13, 2012, 04:10 AM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand everybody goes crazy.

drizzle
Jul 13, 2012, 04:11 AM

You can see it in the catalog at http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/fun/

The top item is the hairstyle.

RocSage
Jul 13, 2012, 04:15 AM
It's an ugly hair style.

Is not. I like that hair style.

Look up Renvolt Magashi. It that hair style.

EXPFULL
Jul 13, 2012, 04:23 AM
Interesting... I imagine they'll have added more items too.

Zorafim
Jul 13, 2012, 04:25 AM
I never did like that hairstyle, from what I saw. But now that I'm thinking about it, that'll work great for an alt I have in mind...

Macman
Jul 13, 2012, 04:26 AM
The day they remove room/shop 3-day passes from the FUN scratch is the day heads roll.

Gardios
Jul 13, 2012, 06:42 AM
Aaaah, gotta get that Bed 1 emote.

It's an ugly hair style.

I personally don't think it's ugly, it just doesn't work with most faces/outfits. For the females at least, I don't think I've even seen a male character with it yet...

The day they remove room/shop 3-day passes from the FUN scratch is the day heads roll.

They won't remove them, they need them to get non-paying customers to buy 30-day passes after licking some blood.

Lostbob117
Jul 13, 2012, 06:50 AM
http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/image/item/thumb/00220.jpg

I don't think the hair looks ugly I like it, but I like mine more.

KrankItVZ
Jul 13, 2012, 07:17 AM
Aaaah, gotta get that Bed 1 emote.

I personally don't think it's ugly, it just doesn't work with most faces/outfits. For the females at least, I don't think I've even seen a male character with it yet...

They won't remove them, they need them to get non-paying customers to buy 30-day passes after licking some blood.

Well I have the hairstyle now as I found it cheap for 3k. Besides its gna be harder to get now. But yea it doesn't work that well with my guy as the hairs almost all black (yes male character). Its not bad when you see it in the shop view but in the actual game its kinda meh

Aeris
Jul 13, 2012, 07:39 AM
hmm whats the name of this hairstyle called though?

Edit: Nevermind, i founded it

Rizen
Jul 13, 2012, 08:02 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I still do not have all the lobby actions! Must.....get...

BIG OLAF
Jul 13, 2012, 11:10 AM
I wonder if they'll put in new lobby actions and a new hairstyle, truthfully. Or just what they'll replace the items with in general.

NoiseHERO
Jul 13, 2012, 11:12 AM
Also interested in what new hairstyles they'll bring...

Ryo
Jul 13, 2012, 11:19 AM
I'm honestly hoping for a new PSO hairstyle. Or at least some non-awkward male long hair option.

I'd also love to get the original PSO chair lobby action, the one where a chair appears under you.

BIG OLAF
Jul 13, 2012, 11:22 AM
I'm honestly hoping for a new PSO hairstyle. Or at least some non-awkward male long hair option.

I'd also love to get the original PSO chair lobby action, the one where a chair appears under you.

Maybe they'll have that dumpy-ass spike hairstyle from PSO. That would look good, assuming they made it look less like an artichoke growing out of the character's head.

Polly
Jul 13, 2012, 11:26 AM

God fuck damn it, I didn't even think of it until now. That shit's gonna be AC scratch all up in here. BLARRRRRGLH.

Metsume
Jul 13, 2012, 11:27 AM
What do the hair style and lobby action tickets look like? Is it obvious, like a picture of hair or the action, or does it just look like a ticket you use? I might have gotten one and not realized.

iSaki
Jul 13, 2012, 11:28 AM
They look like blue tickets.

Metalsnake27
Jul 13, 2012, 11:29 AM
Can someone explain to me how the FUN scratch works?

Metsume
Jul 13, 2012, 11:31 AM
They look like blue tickets.
Thanks. :) I figured it just appeared like a ticket. I'll see if I have any in my inventory or storage the next time I log in.

I'm pretty sure you get FUN from many things: playing, giving players Good Jobs, events, etc. You can then use your FUN points in a 100 FUN points drawing to get items on the FUN Scratch.

That was a lot of FUN. hahah...

Somnia
Jul 13, 2012, 11:35 AM

For logging in everyday, sending good jobs, having your partner NPC used, or using a friend's partner NPC, you gain FUN.

You can use 100 FUN to buy a scratch card in the Arks Cash menu.

Thanks. :) I figured it just appeared like a ticket. I'll see if I have any in my inventory or storage the next time I log in.

You can use Mike's list (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196293) to see if you have any of the items rotating out, if you need to compare the item name to something. Though they do have numbers in them so that makes it kinda easy!

Metalsnake27
Jul 13, 2012, 11:35 AM

I'm pretty sure you get FUN from many things: playing, giving players Good Jobs, events, etc. You can then use your FUN points in a 100 FUN points drawing to get items on the FUN Scratch.

That was a lot of FUN. hahah...

Yeah I see I have 100 FUN points, but never used them.

Was wondering how you even get them in the first place, but I guess just by playing and giving players "Good Jobs", whatever that does :P

Metsume
Jul 13, 2012, 11:41 AM
Yeah I see I have 100 FUN points, but never used them.

Was wondering how you even get them in the first place, but I guess just by playing and giving players "Good Jobs", whatever that does :P
Yeah, Good Jobs is an option you can choose when you click on someone. You can also do this from your friends list or party menu. I think you get like 4 or so points every Good Job you give to someone, and you can only give out about 5 Good Jobs every so often. I'm not really sure on the exact numbers, though...

You can use Mike's list (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196293) to see if you have any of the items rotating out, if you need to compare the item name to something. Though they do have numbers in them so that makes it kinda easy!
Oh, awesome! Thanks, Somnia! That's extremely helpful.

Metalsnake27
Jul 13, 2012, 01:54 PM
Ah, I figured out FUN in detail:

http://translate.ocn.ne.jp/LUCOCN/c3/hm_ex.cgi?SURL=http%3A%2F%2Fpso2.jp%2Fplayers%2Fsu pport%2Ffaq%2F%3Fgroupid%3D9%23afaq&XTYPE=1&SEARCH=T&SLANG=ja&TLANG=en

If anyone needs a reference to how it works I guess.

Every day you log in, (up to 5 days) you get a certain amount of FUN. After those 5 days, the amount you get resets. (Ex: Day 1 and 2 you get 100, day 5 you get 200, once you get to day 5, it resets to the day 1 bonus) You also get more FUN by being a Premium User.

Metsume
Jul 13, 2012, 01:59 PM
Wow, seems like everything you do gives FUN. Even using AC. Thanks for the link, Metalsnake!

Vylera
Jul 13, 2012, 02:06 PM
Looks like everyone got the memo.

Lobby action 16 (bed1): 500k+

Gardios
Jul 13, 2012, 02:08 PM
Stupid lobby action, i-it's not like I wanted you or anything!

I'll just hope that they'll put it back into the rotation sooner or later... or maybe Bed 2...

ShadowDragon28
Jul 13, 2012, 02:14 PM
ive got 2,600 FUN pnts saved up. Looks like it's about time to use some of them. LOL

Chik'Tikka
Jul 13, 2012, 02:15 PM
ooooh, the lobby actions gonna get taken out (for now). Anyone with that Bed1 emote is gonna feel real special.

+^_^+ glad i got 16 when i did then+^_^+

also, the thread in guides walk-through forem has a list of all the current OB fun items+^_^+
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196293

haven't tried in awhile, but all the lobby actions were misspelled in Japanese and couldn't be copy pasted in the shop search+^_^+

Heat Haze
Jul 13, 2012, 02:17 PM
Fortunately I got Lobby Action 16 via Scratch a few days ago. Didn't know it was worth so much; better than getting Grinders all the time that's for sure.

The other Lobby Actions I'm missing, 2 and 4, are in player shops but I'm not sure if I want to shell out the Meseta for them.

iSaki
Jul 13, 2012, 02:18 PM
1.8k worth of fun scratch only to not get any of the lobby actions. :(

I did however get the maid hat and 3 Wedding cakes.

Kazzi
Jul 13, 2012, 02:24 PM
I managed to get lobby action 2 from the scratch (which is the sideways sexy lying down pose), but none of the others.

NoiseHERO
Jul 13, 2012, 02:28 PM
I got bed 1

It's cool when everyone's dancing around the lobby or busily running to missions before the MPA fills up or sitting there like losers.

While I'm just chilling in god knows where in some random part of a high up metropolis like a badass futuristic ninja kid.

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t342/GenerationMichaeru/pso20120711_103109_017.jpg

Yup... So badass...

Mega Ultra Chicken
Jul 13, 2012, 02:51 PM
or sitting there like losers.Loser!? Oh that Rock... I'LL SHOW YOU! *Reckless charge into the distance to hunt down a Bed1-using HUmar*

Metalsnake27
Jul 13, 2012, 02:52 PM
I used the first 100 of mine... No idea what it is lol

Edit: Oh its a grinder. Sweet

Macman
Jul 13, 2012, 03:07 PM
Fortunately I got Lobby Action 16 via Scratch a few days ago. Didn't know it was worth so much; better than getting Grinders all the time that's for sure.
Psh, all I get are synthesizers. Useless things. :etongue:

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 13, 2012, 03:44 PM
awesome, emote 26 is still there. that's the only one i want, really.