PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else...

Fogbound Monk
Jul 13, 2012, 03:50 AM
... got their money back from AC they've bought? I seem to have gotten everything back that I've spent. Not sure exactly how much it was, but still.

Made me feel kinda bad, as I want to support SEGA, not cheat them on items. D:
Still got the stuff I bought, including my premium...

So, in short, anyone else got their money back?

jooozek
Jul 13, 2012, 03:56 AM
Hope luck is on your side, maybe PSO2 isn't like that but in every mmo I've played charge back result in a perm ban.

Macman
Jul 13, 2012, 03:58 AM
This is the kind of stuff I've heard cause mass bannings, where you were seen as "stealing" cash shop goods because your credit card company was blocking the charge.

I hope it doesn't come to that though. I was looking forward to getting premium at a later date.

sugarFO
Jul 13, 2012, 03:59 AM
Same thing happened to me...

Fogbound Monk
Jul 13, 2012, 04:03 AM
Ah, perm ban would be shite. ): Really gotta hope for the best then.

For now I guess I'll just keep away from the AC stuff, and see how it goes.
With any luck I won't get banned. D:

GoldenFalcon
Jul 13, 2012, 04:03 AM
I feel bad that this entices me to buy 30 day shop passes

Macman
Jul 13, 2012, 04:06 AM
I would suggest getting in contact with your credit card holder, and letting them know what's going on.

Chances are a transaction to a foreign country set off a lot of red flags and they reversed the charge (and maybe even froze your card) as a protection against fraud.

Fogbound Monk
Jul 13, 2012, 04:10 AM
I would suggest getting in contact with your credit card holder, and letting them know what's going on.

Chances are a transaction to a foreign country set off a lot of red flags and they reversed the charge (and maybe even froze your card) as a protection against fraud.

Yeah, I'll do that. Better safe than sorry! =)

EXPFULL
Jul 13, 2012, 04:22 AM
Bought way too much AC... not been charged a penny.

I hope they DO charge me - I want to fund this awesome game!

Macman
Jul 13, 2012, 04:27 AM
Just as reference, what type of cards are you using that's getting you chargebacks? Visa? Mastercard? Something else?

AlMcFly
Jul 13, 2012, 04:30 AM
The better question is: "Has anyone been banned yet who suspect it is because of the AC charge getting returned?"

sugarFO
Jul 13, 2012, 04:31 AM
Just as reference, what type of cards are you using that's getting you chargebacks? Visa? Mastercard? Something else?

For me, the charges were just erased from my purchase history. It was a Mastercard Debit.

Darki
Jul 13, 2012, 04:35 AM
This happened to me in PSU. I purchased a crapload of GC (I didn't really care much about it because I was kinda dissapointed with the game) and I still have my account.

Eryhpas
Jul 13, 2012, 04:36 AM
Just went to check my transaction history and it seems although I'd purchased my Premium nearly a week ago now, it has only JUST come up on my transactions (13th of July).
It was two separate transactions of $12.13 and $6.03 AUD so I'm going to assume that that's what it is as the description still only shows "DEBIT CARD AUTH" at the moment.
But yes, for me it seems to have debited the correct amount from my card.

BIG OLAF
Jul 13, 2012, 04:38 AM
I bought AC twice (in small amounts). The first time, the charges never went through. Second time was fine, though. I'm using a Visa.

Fogbound Monk
Jul 13, 2012, 04:45 AM

Visa debit card.

Just went to check my transaction history and it seems although I'd purchased my Premium nearly a week ago now, it has only JUST come up on my transactions (13th of July).
It was two separate transactions of $12.13 and $6.03 AUD so I'm going to assume that that's what it is as the description still only shows "DEBIT CARD AUTH" at the moment.
But yes, for me it seems to have debited the correct amount from my card.

Seemed to me that it went through at first aswell, never been too worried when something sticks around on the authentication thingy, as the money was already "used" according to my banks account page. Just got it back today though, after 8 days of sitting in the authentication thing.