PDA

View Full Version : keep getting discoed every few mins

Tswana
Jul 13, 2012, 12:27 PM
is there anyway to stop this? we cant play a mission on here with out getting discoed every few mins, is anyone else having this problem? if so is there a fix, thank you

Akaimizu
Jul 13, 2012, 12:31 PM
I guess you mean, disconnected. Sadly, the fix is basically your connection to the server. There isn't an easy fix because it could be a good number of things with your IP, some with a little control on your part, but most beyond your control.

PS. If you were really getting "Discoed" every few minutes, then I would tell you to get off of Ship 2, Block 20 if that place is compelling you to dance against your will so much.

Tswana
Jul 13, 2012, 12:46 PM
I guess you mean, disconnected. Sadly, the fix is basically your connection to the server. There isn't an easy fix because it could be a good number of things with your IP, some with a little control on your part, but most beyond your control.

PS. If you were really getting "Discoed" every few minutes, then I would tell you to get off of Ship 2, Block 20 if that place is compelling you to dance against your will so much.

were on ship 10 atm :/ and yes i mean disconnected lol sorry use to playing a older game on the 360 and the term discoed ment disconnected :P

Akaimizu
Jul 13, 2012, 12:50 PM
No problem. This community can make people think of the name a bit differently. Especially when you deal with PSO world where a lot of people (and I mean a lot) LOVE to dance. Discoed takes on a brand new meaning here.

Blackheart521
Jul 13, 2012, 12:54 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/Ruth_at_school/WHEN%20LOBSTERS%20ATTACK/Disco-Stu.gif