PDA

View Full Version : Need Help For Tech Mag stats

Fabtea
Jul 13, 2012, 03:20 PM
I'm abit confused about how mags work. Atm I have a tech mag and currently a force. I was thinking of using guns in the future but i'm not sure how to prepare my mag which apparently, helps you build a "hybrid" class?

if i make a hybrid mag with tech and range, will I be unable to equip high level tech equips in the future?

Also I'm not to sure on how this equipment stat requirement works but does it soley judge on Range Atk, or is it Range Atk AND Range Def?

does changing class = more drops of ur choosen class? I notice i get lots of force gear as a.. force.

Piddle
Jul 13, 2012, 06:42 PM
There will be new classes coming, and there's currently speculation that they will be hybrid type classes, though I don't doubt it. So for that reason a mixed mag could 'possibly' help you build a hybrid class. Other than that it could help a bit if you like to play multiple classes with a shared mag.

It could be possible we may not be able to equip higher level Force equips in the future if our mag is insufficient, but then again we wouldn't really know for sure because of... obvious reasons. At this present time, I believe the highest tech attack requirement is 458 for a certain Force weapon. Casts have the lowest amount of natural tech attack. The base tech attack stat for a Cast Force at level 40 is 345, and the current mag level cap is 150. Plus, the Force skill tree offers an additional 100 total tech attack from the Tech Attack Up 1 & 2 skill passives. Add it all together and you get 595 so that's 137 points of tech attack leeway if you wanted to equip that weapon as a Cast Force.

Mag evolution calculations factor in the sum of the attack and defense. If for example you were required to have more Tech than Ranged then that means you need: (tech atk + tech def) > (ranged atk + ranged def). Just read http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197304 as it goes more into detail with whatever you may want.

And, yes, your chances of getting drops appropriate to your current class is higher.

Fabtea
Jul 13, 2012, 08:49 PM
thanks for the answer~