PDA

View Full Version : question about fast leveling 20-30

Fabtea
Jul 13, 2012, 11:54 PM
anyone have any tips from level to 20-30 outside of the dailies and cities?

what i've been doing is just plain endless parties in the hard forests ;< and thats pretty slow.

sugarFO
Jul 13, 2012, 11:57 PM
Fill up on the client orders for a specific area. Hans for kill counts, Franka for quest item turn ins, etc. Then just grind it out in a full multiparty. It will go fast because those two clients repeat their quests daily. ^^

sabitsuki
Jul 13, 2012, 11:57 PM
i got from 23 to 25 today just by doing emergency + grinding forest...... PSE can do wonders haha

Priest
Jul 14, 2012, 12:09 AM
Just personally, 12 man multis who go around farming area 2 for PSE's is most effective. I would say for 15-25 do desert 3 quest area 2 as this is pretty good for exp. Then from 25+ do desert 3 hard. Of course this is only effective if you have a good group, as the monsters are pretty tough but really good exp when you go around blasting everything in sight.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 14, 2012, 12:29 AM
good group,

something lv 20-30 randoms will never be able to be

;-;

one guy goes left, another goes right, some other dude goes backwards

at least my partner npc will always know how to pse burst ;-;

Fabtea
Jul 14, 2012, 12:42 AM
btw anyone got a indepth tutorial or guide for pse? I had 1 hour with a multiparty in forest hard but I never seem to ever get a pse burst compare to city.

The code quests seem rarity too. Does ur chances decrease if u use npc in place of real players? And is it true that every sunshine = pse go bye bye? My PSE stuff sometimes just dissapear..

Vylera
Jul 14, 2012, 12:51 AM
In order to get PSE burst you need to reach level 8 of a PSE stat. You might notice that when you kill an enemy, they sometimes have a huge blue/redish/yellow laser beaming out of them. Basically you need 8 of the same color within a certain time frame in order to activate a PSE burst.

If I'm not mistaken, a cross burst occurs when you manage to get 8 of a same color again within the duration of a PSE burst. I'm not particularly certain about the details of bonus time, cross bursting, and ONE MORE!

"Sunlight" is a PSE update that shows you what levels you're at. They vanish after their internal time limit is up.