PDA

View Full Version : Anyone buy AC from SuToCorp?

Sasamichan
Jul 14, 2012, 12:10 AM
I bought points from http://www.sutocorp.com/japanwebmoney/home as an alternative after reading a post here, now I'm stuck on what to do next.

sugarFO
Jul 14, 2012, 12:19 AM
I really wish you the best of luck. Seems many of us are having issues on many different steps of this ordeal. Lol ^^

Sasamichan
Jul 14, 2012, 12:20 AM
Oh, you tried buying webpoints from them too?

sugarFO
Jul 14, 2012, 12:21 AM
Oh, you tried buying webpoints from them too?

Oh I'm sorry, I meant about getting AC in general. I have no idea about this method lol.^^;

Darki
Jul 14, 2012, 12:36 AM
I considered that webpage but I ended using this one (http://www.cn-usa.com/?cmd=buy&loc=193646) instead. It looks fishy, but with PayPal you don't really need to worry that much.

It doesn't require you to have a WebMoney account, just sign in, pay your WM card by Paypal, and as it would be your first purchase it will probably tell you some issue with instant delivery limits. You need to do some data sending like a telephone confirmation and stuff, and you should get the WM card pretty fast after that.

It was really fast and easy, I was a bit concerned but other people from the forums used it too and worked, so I'd recommend you this one. I can help further with the instant delivery limit stuff if you get lost.

Sasamichan
Jul 14, 2012, 01:16 AM
Well, getting the WM points isn't the problem, it's converting points into AC.

Kylie
Jul 14, 2012, 01:22 AM
I tried to, and they sent me an email asking for a scanned copy of my ID before sending my my voucher. I was like, "Uh, no. Refund."

Sasamichan
Jul 14, 2012, 01:25 AM
I tried to, and they sent me an email asking for a scanned copy of my ID before sending my my voucher. I was like, "Uh, no. Refund."

I don't blame them for asking. lol

Hansha
Jul 14, 2012, 02:43 AM
Well, getting the WM points isn't the problem, it's converting points into AC.

You have to go to the AC purchase page, sign in through the captcha, and during the process find an option for webmoney. Afterwards, you'll reach the dreaded personal info page. After that it will ask for the code. If you have something like 2000 webmoney, you can select 1000 AC amount and do the process twice (minus the personal info page) with the same code.

Sasamichan
Jul 14, 2012, 02:47 AM
You have to go to the AC purchase page, sign in through the captcha, and during the process find an option for webmoney. Afterwards, you'll reach the dreaded personal info page. After that it will ask for the code. If you have something like 2000 webmoney, you can select 1000 AC amount and do the process twice (minus the personal info page) with the same code.

Did you use SuToCorp too?

Ranmaru
Jul 14, 2012, 02:50 AM
Yeah, they're really just trying to protect themselves and you. The reason so many of you have noticed roadblocks springing up out of nowhere is because these kinds of cross-currency, cross-border transactions have a relatively high rate of fraud. A lot of you are having problems because you'd probably would have to physically walk into your bank and ask them to lower some barriers to make things easier for you. It's kind reflexive to think everything is on the other end, but I'm betting a lot of the problems some of you are having are actually good-quality fraud protection services from your financial institution simply going too far. I think some of you would benefit from talking to your local banker and asking what solutions are available.

But really, the biggest problem is that SoJ was caught off-guard by all of this. When you read some of the interviews, they really weren't expecting any noticeable Western response. They've been in business all of these decades. They're not stupid or averse to taking your money. If they honestly thought beforehand that they would get even 5% more revenue out of the US, they would have dealt with the relatively trivial cost of arranging a proper American-friendly payment option.

I told my bank to authorize an international payment and I still had problems. ^^;

I'm just going to try a gift card or something.

Actually fuck it. I'm going to use the method Darki used. *shrugs*

Hansha
Jul 14, 2012, 02:50 AM
Did you use SuToCorp too?

Yeah, you should have the webmoney code in the email.

Sasamichan
Jul 14, 2012, 03:22 AM
Yeah, you should have the webmoney code in the email.

Ok, I have 1000 points in the webmoney wallet, now this is where I'm stuck.

Darki
Jul 14, 2012, 03:30 AM

You don't really need to worry that much about that. In the description of that inquiry they tell you that you can erase any data that you don't want to send them, like your ID number and stuff like that. All they want is your name shown on a valid identification document to assure that you're not faking ypur data. Same with the request for the credit card scan, you just need to send them the pic after erasing the card number and other data that you might consider compromising, they just wanna see a name matching your ID and profile on a valid credit card.

Ranmaru
Jul 14, 2012, 03:59 AM
Holy crap it worked. I got AC. Oh yeah.

Afro. Here. I. Come.

Darki
Jul 14, 2012, 04:58 AM
Congratulations, lol.

zephxs
Jul 14, 2012, 09:18 AM
hello
if it can help :
be sure to be able to create a user account in www.webmoney.jp
then you can buy webmoney with paypal in sutocorp
import the code you will receive by mail in your account under webmoney.jp, it's the third option (the url shows "pin")
then the import of the webmoney into pso2 isao site is like a paypal payment
the conversion rate for me was 1000 webmoney = 1000 AC
good luck ^^

Sasamichan
Jul 14, 2012, 12:14 PM
Oh duh, I think I got it. Now I need a Japanese address. :(

zephxs
Jul 14, 2012, 12:24 PM
I took the one of sega's hq given in another thread ^^

Sasamichan
Jul 14, 2012, 12:26 PM
Ok then, thanks.

Sasamichan
Jul 14, 2012, 12:40 PM
SUCCESS!!! It should have been obvious to figure out if I followed bumped.org's guide. I'm dumb. ><

Meruru
Jul 14, 2012, 01:09 PM
I highly recommend this site if you want to purchase webmoney, http://www.cn-usa.com/?cmd=buy&sw_search=webmoney&SearchIndex=Card&x=18&y=19&SearchOrderCard=&SearchPageCard=1 . It's a little cheaper than Sutocorp and you get instant delivery of your code ^^