PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Help with email/translation

tenkiame
Jul 14, 2012, 10:38 AM
I got this email from Sega and I'm not sure what it wants me to do. From what I can tell it wants me to verify my email address again... though I could be mistaken? and it has an alpha-numeric code for me to input somewhere.

Did anyone get this email - where do I input the code? in the game...? on Sega's website somewhere?

Nothing comes up when I log into the game or into my sega ID account.

Thank you in advance.

本メールは『ファンタシースターオンライン 2』の認証メールです。
下記のEメール認証コードをゲーム画面に表示されているテキストボックスに入力して、
ログイン手続きを進めてください。

******** (alpha-numeric code is here)

※ご注意
本メールは送信専用となっているため、返信いただいてもご回答することが
できません。
ご不明な点がある場合や、本メールに心当たりがない場合などは、お手数ですが、
公式サイト内にあるお問い合わせ窓口よりご連絡いただきますようお願いいたします。

『ファンタシースターオンライン 2』公式サイト
http://pso2.jp/

―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

株式会社セガ 『ファンタシースターオンライン 2』運営チーム

―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Metalsnake27
Jul 14, 2012, 10:52 AM
This mail is an authentication mail of "phantasy star On-line 2".
Input the following e-mail authentication code to the text box shown in the game screen, and please advance login procedure.

※ Attention Even if you answer, it isn't possible to answer because this mail is transmission exclusive use.
It's trouble, but the occasion with the unclear point and the occasion which doesn't have some idea on this mail would like to ask you to contact me more than the question desk in the official site.

"Phantasy star On-line 2" official site

Used OCN Translator

My guess is the second part is just telling you to not reply to the mail.

I don't remember using an authentication code o-o just a link to confirm my account.

Vylera
Jul 14, 2012, 11:18 AM
This mail is an authentication mail of "phantasy star On-line 2".
Input the following e-mail authentication code to the text box shown in the game screen, and please advance login procedure.

※ Attention Even if you answer, it isn't possible to answer because this mail is transmission exclusive use.
It's trouble, but the occasion with the unclear point and the occasion which doesn't have some idea on this mail would like to ask you to contact me more than the question desk in the official site.

"Phantasy star On-line 2" official site

Used OCN Translator

My guess is the second part is just telling you to not reply to the mail.

I don't remember using an authentication code o-o just a link to confirm my account.

The in-game warning that accompanies it is one along the lines of "region from which you are login has changed, please confirm via e-mail."

For some reason, I get this code every day no matter what.

RocSage
Jul 14, 2012, 11:33 AM
It means you logged in from another IP address. They sent you the code so that you can confirm you are who you say you are.

tenkiame
Jul 14, 2012, 12:04 PM
Thanks! I wonder why; I always log in from the same computer, but I guess it's nothing to worry about then! =)

RocSage
Jul 14, 2012, 12:09 PM
Someone might have tried to log in to your account from another place.