PDA

View Full Version : Hybrid Mag Question

oifjustus
Jul 14, 2012, 02:20 PM
Ok so.. Currently my hunter is level 22 and ranger is level 10.My mag is level 77 with nothing leveled but S-Attack and Ability. I was wondering if using a mag built for a hunter would nerf me playing as Ranger? Should I make the mag half hunter/ranger based? If so how horrible will my end game damage be.

I will eventually buy more mags.. Just wondering if for now feeding it melee weapons and ranged weapons would have any drawbacks.

Dan Maku
Jul 14, 2012, 02:28 PM
IIRC, your MAG's stats boost your stats. Switching to another class would not remove the boosts you get from a MAG, though those boosts would stay in the same areas as before.

oifjustus
Jul 14, 2012, 02:30 PM
So if I made it 50/50 hunter and ranger.. I'd just be a little weaker at level caps than players with "pure" mags?

Priest
Jul 14, 2012, 02:31 PM
Honestly I can't tell much of a difference between my 0 ratk mag and my 50 ratk mag. At least nothing gamebreaking as I've used the same mag with all classes to 30 with no problem, i think the mag stat is only important just so you can equip weapons and armor sooner.

oifjustus
Jul 14, 2012, 02:33 PM
Honestly I can't tell much of a difference between my 0 ratk mag and my 50 ratk mag. At least nothing gamebreaking as I've used the same mag with all classes to 30 with no problem, i think the mag stat is only important just so you can equip weapons and armor sooner.

Well I'll give it a go, I like playing both classes. Specially with this talk of twin mechs comming..

GoldenFalcon
Jul 14, 2012, 02:34 PM
The mag that is striking/ranged is cool
Just give it 50 levels in ranged attack and you should be good