PDA

View Full Version : Ever had a group of people watch you die and run away over your corpse?

TaigaUC
Jul 15, 2012, 05:36 AM
I can understand if one or two people in a hectic battle might overlook someone dying or if they've run out of Moon Atomizers, but a group of 5 or 6 people and all nearby enemies killed?
It makes me wonder if this is common behavior, or perhaps I did something wrong to them.

If anyone's curious, this was in the city attack and I was killed instantly from full health by a bunch of El Dagans doing that unstoppable homing dive kick attack.

GoldenFalcon
Jul 15, 2012, 05:43 AM
Whenever I see people die in multiparty zones, I wait until after the enemies are cleared before using moon atomizer, which makes me stand there for like 5 seconds doing nothing
Except they always return to camp ship before I can kill everything, so I have yet to actually revive someone

AlMcFly
Jul 15, 2012, 05:45 AM
It should only be a concern if you ask "anyone have a Moon" and either nobody answers or they say "no." Both of which are petty as sh*t because there is no excuse not to regularly stock moons at 500 meseta a pop right before a mission. It's one thing if they have run out because they used too many in that single mission, but it's highly unlikely. Of course if they were a full team of JPN players, who knows what is going on or if there is a new culture of "non-reviving" starting to occur. I revive, and I sometimes need reviving. People who don't are just very little and petty.

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 15, 2012, 05:47 AM
No. I can assure you this is not common behavior, then again... I don't really die that often, lol. I have had a party run right by me when fighting Ragne before though. I asked for assistance multiple times, but they just ran right by me, ignoring me.

Fortunately, since my character is built to handle situations like these, I still won, but that's beside the point :P

skuld01
Jul 15, 2012, 06:00 AM
I am not always revive someone,

but when I do I am sure that player I revived is worth for the 500 meseta cost, or I won't get killed in the process.

Ogni-XR21
Jul 15, 2012, 06:03 AM
I've had mulitiplayer parties ignore me, but from my own team I always got a revive.

Except for 2 times when they did not know what a moon atomizer was. One time (me lvl 28 and him lvl 29) being called a noob for dying at lvl 28 after telling him he should look into how to use moon atomizers...

jooozek
Jul 15, 2012, 06:05 AM
You can always drop a telepipe if you don't feel safe. That will help you even if there is no one around.

BIG OLAF
Jul 15, 2012, 06:27 AM
I actually had someone in my party not revive me yesterday whilst in the Fores boss area. He was Japanese, but that was no excuse. At first, I said "Help" in English. He didn't respond. So, then I put "助ける", thinking that he would respond to that.

Nope. Just kept running around shooting the Rockbears.

So I went back to the campship, back to Block 3, and into the arena again. Then I booted the shit. Don't just let teammates lay on the ground. Only time when I'll do that is accidentally, when I'm too focused on the fight to even realize someone has died. But, even then, it's only for a minute.

Arika
Jul 15, 2012, 06:45 AM
There is a bug that prevent people from using moon sometimes. (the death is not detected by server, and the moon icon is locked out)

SEGA has posted it on the official site since last week, and I dunno if they really fixed it yet or not. Me and Mike were doing TA 2 days ago and we still got that happening.

Lungo
Jul 15, 2012, 06:46 AM
I always try to revive people as soon as I get the chance. It might take some time during battle to find a moment when something won't catch me out while I do it though and sometimes people just don't wait longer than five seconds.

I normally don't die in a group or multi-party area, but when I have I've been revived by my teammates. So in my experience this is certainly not normal behaviour.

Sp-24
Jul 15, 2012, 06:49 AM
Yep, I'm having this bug happen to me a bit too often - about 1 in every 10 attempts, I think. Interestingly enough, it has only ever affected people who were with me in a party, so I'm not being used as an example of rude foreigners on some Japanese site.

Dammy
Jul 15, 2012, 06:51 AM
guys, thats not ignore, thats a bug when you cant revive dead person
moons icon is just greyed out
they want to revive you but cant

Crimera
Jul 15, 2012, 06:54 AM
I can also confirm that bug. If they run by you, it is because their moon atomizer isn't "lit" up to use. I wonder if the Japanese are letting Sega know about this. It wasn't always like this from the start (as far as I'm aware). Although i only started dying at Tundra bosses and Ragne City Hard modes.

Sp-24
Jul 15, 2012, 06:54 AM
It's not always greyed out. I remember using up 3 Moons with no effect once. It's still the same bug, of course.

Dammy
Jul 15, 2012, 06:57 AM
It's not always greyed out. I remember using up 3 Moons with no effect once. It's still the same bug, of course.

happened to me too, but thats one is rare

TaigaUC
Jul 15, 2012, 06:59 AM
Thanks for the replies. It's interesting to know what experiences others are having.
They were Japanese players, but I also use a Japanese name so I don't think it was racism or anything like that. I waited until the battle was over and they just took off. It was a badly generated map with a long one way stretch from the entrance to the rest of the map, so it was extra irritating. I really need to get into the habit of dropping more telepipes down.

I usually get killed myself whenever I try to resurrect people in battle, so I can understand waiting until the battle is over, but we don't receive any combat experience when dead so I try to revive people anyway. It especially sucks to die just before a boss is killed.

Thanks for the heads up on the revival bug, I wasn't aware of it. On the same topic as that, I've tried running the game on two computers and noticed that players in the same party see completely different things. I don't know if that's already common knowledge.

NoiseHERO
Jul 15, 2012, 07:01 AM
I have had a bug a couple of times where moons either didn't work on me, or my friends said it was grayed out. There's no revival limit right...?

And I've also heard stories of JP players just outright ignoring people, and or leaving them to die as well It's only happened to me like once or twice. But yeah not everyone is.... Like that, of course. e_e;;

And it COULD be a bug, but in those cases I'd expect some kind of feedback even if it's not in English.

Sp-24
Jul 15, 2012, 07:06 AM
Well, you have some feedback here. It is a bug that randomly makes you irresurrectable.

Also, being or not being able to use moons varies - once, my friend has tried raising a dead party member, but the moon didn't work. Then, when I approached him, the moon was grayed out.

NoiseHERO
Jul 15, 2012, 07:14 AM
Well, you have some feedback here. It is a bug that randomly makes you irresurrectable.

Also, being or not being able to use moons varies - once, my friend has tried raising a dead party member, but the moon didn't work. Then, when I approached him, the moon was grayed out.

I mean like... some kind of sign in general when someone can't revive you, or [Insert Japanese text instead of reviving me] and my common sense puts would tell me "blargh I'm either bugged or everyone's out of moons." Or setting a telepipe for me.

As opposed to whatever would make me assume they're thinking "Meh not my problem" or "HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME! BOTHERSOME GAIJIN" ESPECIALLY in my friends case where he revived them when they died... and they ignored him when he died. But they revived another party member instantly.

And before we go into that... I don't wanna jump to racism conclusion and say "they think we're all dirty gaijins well fawk them too!" But I don't wanna knock the idea either, since it seems there ARE a few bad seeds in the JP community just like there are a LOT here.

KEV1N
Jul 15, 2012, 07:22 AM
I actually had someone in my party not revive me yesterday whilst in the Fores boss area. He was Japanese, but that was no excuse. At first, I said "Help" in English. He didn't respond. So, then I put "助ける", thinking that he would respond to that.

Nope. Just kept running around shooting the Rockbears.

So I went back to the campship, back to Block 3, and into the arena again. Then I booted the shit. Don't just let teammates lay on the ground. Only time when I'll do that is accidentally, when I'm too focused on the fight to even realize someone has died. But, even then, it's only for a minute.

Aw c'mon. They're just Rockbears. I would've gone and got a drink while the other player does all the work. :P
Did he/she run close to you? Might have tried to help but got the bug that prevents people using moons.

Sp-24
Jul 15, 2012, 07:29 AM
I mean like... some kind of sign in general when someone can't revive you, or [Insert Japanese text instead of reviving me] and my common sense puts would tell me "blargh I'm either bugged or everyone's out of moons." Or setting a telepipe for me.

As opposed to whatever would make me assume they're thinking "Meh not my problem" or "HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME! BOTHERSOME GAIJIN" ESPECIALLY in my friends case where he revived them when they died... and they ignored him when he died. But they revived another party member instantly.

And before we go into that... I don't wanna jump to racism conclusion and say "they think we're all dirty gaijins well fawk them too!" But I don't wanna knock the idea either, since it seems there ARE a few bad seeds in the JP community just like there are a LOT here.

I do wonder why isn't it fixed yet, with all those maintenances. Maybe they still haven't noticed it (despite it being so common), or are "looking into it", like with the Desert quests that are taking forever. but I guess that if they do get around to dealing with the issue they'll just fix it, so there won't be a need for a "you are completely dead" message or a telepipe.

For now, I guess we should stick to writing "Halp" in general chat and hope they respond with either actions or words.

mhjc
Jul 15, 2012, 07:29 AM
This bug, I've experienced it before plenty of times. However, I've never had it happen to me outside of the Tundra fields. I assume it is limited to the Tundra fields.

Not many people die outside Tundra; there have been a few exceptions and I still haven't come across the bug, while the Tundra one happens at least 90% of the time.

So, is this happening in other fields?

Sp-24
Jul 15, 2012, 07:33 AM
This bug, I've experienced it before plenty of times. However, I've never had it happen to me outside of the Tundra fields. I assume it is limited to the Tundra fields.

Not many people die outside Tundra; there have been a few exceptions and I still haven't come across the bug, while the Tundra one happens at least 90% of the time.

So, is this happening in other fields?

I think it wasn't limited to Tundra for me. Can't remember any of the instances of me failing to revive outside of that area, though.

Also, I think I can vaguely remember uneven terrain possibly playing a role in all of those cases that I can't remember. Has it been the same for you?

BogusKun
Jul 15, 2012, 07:34 AM
If my moon atomizer icon pops up... I use it right away. Some people are stupid and dive right into quests paying no attention to the actual mission at hand. Many people I played with do not know any Japanese and struggle to understand which items are which in the beginning of our days. Others are just dumb enough to not have anything on hand but a monomate.

I tell those people to leave PSO2 forever and consider a different game. Especially when it's me reviving a member of another team. Now a once-a-week thing because multi-parties I play with tend to have good people playing.

FenixStryk
Jul 15, 2012, 07:52 AM
I'm generally very liberal with my TPs and Moons, but I'm able to sympathize with players who will leave you on the ground after the ~third death.

Revival is a risk; taking the 30 second walk of shame from the Camp Ship, meanwhile, costs the party nothing. A party is already a man down if you can't handle the encounter; don't make things any harder by expecting us to pick you back up after every telegraphed attack.

This also ties into Hunters that cry for Resta after running away from a charging Force or a floating card. If you can't run into the green stuff after I burn 60 PP trying to save you, you've earned the right to carry those scars on your back for the next minute.

TL;DR: Stop dying.

GoldenFalcon
Jul 15, 2012, 07:56 AM
I play right next to my brother, and one time it took a whole 15 seconds for it to show that he wasn't alive on my screen
During zero lag of course

NoiseHERO
Jul 15, 2012, 08:10 AM
I'm generally very liberal with my TPs and Moons, but I'm able to sympathize with players who will leave you on the ground after the ~third death.

Revival is a risk; taking the 30 second walk of shame from the Camp Ship, meanwhile, costs the party nothing. A party is already a man down if you can't handle the encounter; don't make things any harder by expecting us to pick you back up after every telegraphed attack.

This also ties into Hunters that cry for Resta after running away from a charging Force or a floating card. If you can't run into the green stuff after I burn 60 PP trying to save you, you've earned the right to carry those scars on your back for the next minute.

TL;DR: Stop dying.

dyind once, no enemies around, revived your team mates plenty of times. D:

GeordieP
Jul 15, 2012, 09:14 AM
Only on Halo Reach.

Dammy
Jul 15, 2012, 09:25 AM
im always using moons when i see someone dead, regardless of their nationality,because i want them to do same to me
500 meseta is not a problem at all

moorebounce
Jul 15, 2012, 10:02 AM
I know I died with a large crowd around but at least a couple of them said they were out of moons. The funny part was the person I was in the same party with died and I didn't see him sending me messages saying he was dead and needed help. With all those autowords flying around I guess I missed it. Yeah I kinda felt like a dick after that.

I know one thing I usually throw down a pipe when I get into emergency code boss fights even when I'm in a party. That way they don't end up dying trying to save my butt.

Zinaida
Jul 15, 2012, 10:04 AM
My HUD for player names is specifically set so that I can see the HP of anyone in my multiparty area. I often revive people, and am somewhat known for it. If I can't, I just tell them I can't. I never run out of moon atomizers, it's usually the glitch. This game is mostly a team game, so I play it like that.

KrankItVZ
Jul 15, 2012, 10:14 AM
Worst one was a Vol showing up as a Duel when I was in a 2 man party with a Japanese guy. There was another party present and we fought with my party member watching (Yea wtf). I died as I have no clue how to avoid his fireball from the sky and that guy does not revive me. He continues to walk around while the others die then he goes in to kill it...? how does that make any sense

Kazzi
Jul 15, 2012, 10:20 AM
I only bother to res people in my own party as I don't have it set to display everyone's health bar.

Jakosifer
Jul 15, 2012, 10:20 AM
I try to revive people when I can, but of course the grey out issue happens when I actually need to bring someone back. Hell, sometimes even when I do get to throw one up, it has no effect.

goldwing
Jul 15, 2012, 10:22 AM
I normaly revive during the fight because they are just as important as the other ppl fighting with me and ik id b itty if i missed out on some good exp which i have..... anyway lately tho my moons havent been lighting up when ppl die and it makes me feel bad because it makes it look like im ignoring them like everyone but i am puting forwerd the effort.

Amaranthus
Jul 15, 2012, 10:28 AM
I somehow always get revived by a total stranger when I die (usually when Ragne jumps straight at me, I just can't manage to dodge that huge arse sometimes). I go to city missions alone since not all people want to skip the actual Ragne fight to complete the mission at the end.

Maybe you just stumbled upon some people who didn't know how to use Moons. Lol.

MissMalice
Jul 15, 2012, 10:49 AM
Whenever I die, I normally just hope back to town. I always feel guilty when people use their Moons because of my mistake. :c

I always try to revive party members~ I usually have portals in stock too, just in case . c:

moorebounce
Jul 15, 2012, 10:55 AM
My HUD for player names is specifically set so that I can see the HP of anyone in my multiparty area. I often revive people, and am somewhat known for it. If I can't, I just tell them I can't. I never run out of moon atomizers, it's usually the glitch. This game is mostly a team game, so I play it like that.

I didn't know you could set a HP hud under other players names sweet. I learn something more about this game almost everyday.

TaigaUC
Jul 17, 2012, 03:53 PM
My HUD for player names is specifically set so that I can see the HP of anyone in my multiparty area.

I didn't know that either, never noticed the option. Thanks for that, it really helps.
For those who don't know where it is, hit esc for the menu, 4th option from the left, 3rd option from the top, then 3rd from the top and 3rd from the bottom (it says HP). It will only show the HP during a quest.

I'm finding that I often miss noticing dead people until the action clears, and it makes me feel bad. It's even harder to notice dead people if they're wearing a Rappy Suit, for obvious reasons.

I often forget that we can run back during boss fights. I think many people must expect dead people to do that. Less risk, etc.

gigawuts
Jul 17, 2012, 03:59 PM
I always get people up, but my moons don't always want to acknowledge that a player is down :/

I've used all 5 moons on one player in my party, just for him to die again so I set up a pipe.

They're just 500 meseta each and everybody likes being resed.

Coatl
Jul 17, 2012, 04:02 PM
I experienced this bug just yesterday.
Luckily, we were in a big group in tundra multi-party and someone else mooned her for me.
I was full on moons, but the icon was greyed out while I stared at the lifeless corpse.

Dramatizing. :c

NuhSieh
Jul 17, 2012, 04:05 PM
I personnally never was in that situation.

However, I was somehow in the position of the one not using the moon ato.
I often notice too late that someone is dead (when they are not in my party, since I didn't know that you can see everyone's HP, thank you btw!), and when I notice, I immediately run and use the moon. But weirdly, sometimes (3 times to be exact!), the person went back the moment I used the moon.

Kinda felt a little bad after that.

Skye-Fox713
Jul 17, 2012, 04:17 PM
Only once if I recall, but my team mate had ran out of moons, multi party area we had a double boss spawn.

Otherwise I've resed myself with my own moon atomizer when trying to res someone else.

UnLucky
Jul 17, 2012, 05:05 PM
I had this glitch happen in the desert. One guy died, other guy tried to revive and it whiffed, so I ran up and did the same. Dead guy is like "why are you guys way over there?"

"Trying to revive you, but it doesn't work?"

"But that's not where I died"

If we stand where we see his corpse, the Moon gets wasted, but if we're where he sees his own body, the Moon is greyed out. I eventually revived him by pacing between the two locations and mashing the hotkey until it lit up. Thankfully it was still close enough to land.

Anyway, to the actual topic, I've left my team mates dead on purpose a couple times. Always in the City mission, though. First was when the guy walked into a dead end away from the group and died by the time we were wrapping around near the entrance to the area. Like, you really want us to go and get you when you can just pop up right next to us? And another was just two of us in the first zone, right near the exit, when the guy hits the Code Rescue snatcher and dies ON MY WAY OVER so I just tell him flatly "just revive, I'll unlock the next area so you can port directly over." ...He left after five minutes of laying down.

Guys, we're not going to beat the boss, it's a 12 man PSE farm. You won't S rank it regardless, so there's absolutely no death penalty here. Yet there is a penalty for reviving you.

Garnet_Moon
Jul 17, 2012, 05:06 PM
I don't run over corpses... I politely do the sending dance from Final Fantasy X over the corpse and let them reach a higher plane of existence.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 17, 2012, 05:39 PM
sometimes my moons wont register someone is dead so i can't revive.

if this is happening to you regularly though, be in charge of your own revival. if you think you're in a tough spot and you might die, lay down a telepipe.

Ana-Chan
Jul 17, 2012, 05:48 PM
I only ever leave NPCs dead, but it has happened to me on a few occasions.
I do tend to play amongst Japanese more though.

gigawuts
Jul 17, 2012, 05:48 PM
sometimes my moons wont register someone is dead so i can't revive.

if this is happening to you regularly though, be in charge of your own revival. if you think you're in a tough spot and you might die, lay down a telepipe.

EMERGENCY: CODE DUEL

aka

EMERGENCY: CODE TELEPIPE

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 17, 2012, 05:51 PM
EMERGENCY: CODE DUEL

aka

EMERGENCY: CODE TELEPIPE

lold

so true.

i really like when bosses come out on to the normal field and i'm going solo, since it means i can mess around the boss in more risky ways than i would normally, like just guarding panther snow breath more than once (just guard his breath, use short invincibility gained to follow his breath, just guard again loolololool)

Scionni
Jul 17, 2012, 05:53 PM
I've never really noticed this, but can imagine this happens. Usually I'm stupid and forget to stock up before I head out but I'll often take the next step and apologize for not being able to res.

gigawuts
Jul 17, 2012, 05:57 PM
lold

so true.

i really like when bosses come out on to the normal field and i'm going solo, since it means i can mess around the boss in more risky ways than i would normally, like just guarding panther snow breath more than once (just guard his breath, use short invincibility gained to follow his breath, just guard again loolololool)

I like just guarding everything ragne does. I practiced on his red lightning bolts, just guarded all three waves of his discs, and then just guarded his dark energy ground pound (this was probably the most satisfying one to do).

The banshee is fun until you get stuck in his monkey-in-the-middle smashfest and you miss once, then just get chained as you get up just in time to get smacked down again.

I really wish the bantha spawned in the field though. That one is so much more fun to fight.

Then there's also when you just guard a boss's jump->smash, while technically inside the model. That's fun too.

SolRiver
Jul 17, 2012, 06:02 PM
I will use moon atomizer asap.

It is not even difficult to revive someone in mid combat. In fact, it make it a bit more fun than the normal hack & slash... kind of like another emergency code altogether? I do wish I would find dead people more often...

sugarFO
Jul 17, 2012, 06:16 PM
Yes and I believe the rule is if someone dies in your party, rez them. If they aren't in your party, rez only if you feel like it?

Ueno54
Jul 17, 2012, 07:01 PM
When I see someone die I'll pick em up when things clear out. Sometimes people just die to bad luck.

ScottyMango
Jul 17, 2012, 07:13 PM
I haven't had this happen, but what's really annoying is when you're in a code rescue and they just run past you...

One time, I had a glitch happen to where someone was trying to rez me (they used two or three moons) but nothing ever happened. It's the only real glitch I've seen so far.

xBladeM6x
Jul 17, 2012, 07:18 PM
I've had this happen where I've died like two times with randoms. It was all english players and I sat there screaming "HELP" .. "HELP" .. "MOON PLEASE?" .. and got nothing.

God of Awesome
Jul 17, 2012, 08:23 PM
So far I've revived everyone in my party who died and didn't instantly return to ship. I think I've been revived nearly every time I died too.
If it's a multi-party I sometimes wait to see if anyone else will revive them first because 500 per moon is expensive and it's money I'll never see again(I can't sell on AH).
If I ever see someone intentionally not heal up and then die, I probably wouldn't revive them as it's basically me paying for their mate/stupidity.

gigawuts
Jul 17, 2012, 09:16 PM
Eh? He can/does. Mostly whenever you are near defeating Banshee, you'll get a Change over Code: Duel, and then you'll get bitch slapped out of nowhere.

Oh, really? Damn, I get ragne change overs all the time but never once for the banshee.

DemonMike
Jul 17, 2012, 10:50 PM
The only time I've refused to revive some one was pretty funny.

Was in a multiparty area during the emergency mission when a guy from another party (presumably on his own), called out my player name saying "Dhomo, revive me". I presumed he called out to me because all the other players had Japanese characters in their name, thinking I was the only one who could speak English.

Went to revive him, shit, forgot to stock atomisers. Fire a pipe up and whilst running to it state I had ran out and I'm going to buy more and quickly come back to revive him.

Got the response "Hurry it up, it's your fault I died any way ass hole". Came back through the pipe after buying some moons and told him "First option is return to campship, choose that" and just ran past him.

Meruru
Jul 17, 2012, 10:57 PM
I generally always revive someone, unless the moons glitch and can't be used, which seems to happen a lot. I've met some rather nasty people though, and in response to me asking for a moon, one response I got was "no, go **** yourself!" ^^; . It was actually pretty funny.

LK1721
Jul 17, 2012, 11:00 PM
If I see someone die and have moons on me, I'll naturally revive them. I have generally had nice experiences with being revived myself, in regular parties and also in multi-parties.

TaigaUC
Jul 18, 2012, 12:52 AM
one response I got was "no, go **** yourself!" ^^;

Sounds like there are some pretty anti-social people out there.

The Moon Atomizer bug seems to occur as a result of desync between player position and server. I wonder if SEGA is aware of the desync at all?

HunterFusion
Jul 18, 2012, 02:07 AM
I always rez ppl, most of the time I just enjoy being on top of them (not in a bad way) because of that glitchy desync and have to ask other ppl if they can rez him/her. Sometimes I have to ask if they can rez possible, but if they don't I'll just slide by and respawn again ._.;

NoiseHERO
Jul 18, 2012, 02:52 AM
True story.

This just happened to me again 30 seconds ago.

Rockbear catches me before I can resta, completely ignored and two dudes just kill the boss (bye EXP, it's not like a level 5 needs exp or anything) then they just run away without saying a word.

Yeeeaaahhh.

Common courtesies aren't so common...

(These guys had names in english though so I'm just going to assume they're dicks.)

darkante
Jul 18, 2012, 02:56 AM
Usually people revive me and i revive them when it happens.
Although when it gets hectic like in the city sometimes, i just got killed by a laggy avoid emergency since my map showed it way further away..then i saw people just running to the next thing.

Wow, guess the eyes are up somewhere else, good thing it weren´t too far to backtrack.

BahnKnakyu
Jul 18, 2012, 03:24 AM
I sometimes forget to Revive people because it's really hard to see that someone is down. When someone goes down the HUD doesn't do anything obvious to tell you they're down - the position of the HUD makes it so that it's hard to take a quick glance at it to see your party's status. If someone goes down (not NPCs), it should do something like flash bright red repeatedly to let you know they're down. Additionally, if multiparty players go down, it should put a giant red arrow over their body on the field so you can see.

But yeah, one thing you can do is put in an autoword that will trigger if you go down. Use /toge to make it a shout and put it in red letters so that your party members REALLY see it if you're down. Might want to put a JP translation next to it so the JP members can rez you too.

Sebastian & PSO
Jul 18, 2012, 03:32 AM
Whenever a party member goes down my number 1 priority is to revive them, only common decency and you'd hope the same is done back to you. Killing the enemies first means they lose out on the exp. I have died 1 minute before beating a boss and nobody had the decency to revive me until the dragon was slayed, how rude.

Razelis
Jul 18, 2012, 04:44 AM
I am not always revive someone,

but when I do I am sure that player I revived is worth for the 500 meseta cost, or I won't get killed in the process.

You do know: 2 junk weapons = 500 meseta, right? ( > . >

being a healer i always notice fast usually when somebody dies, and I try to revive ASAP so they dont lose exp / so they can loot their drops. i been reviving players 100% of the time regardless "if they worth it or not" or even someone i just met and dont know anything about, and im not even close to being poor meseta wise ( > . >

jooozek
Jul 18, 2012, 04:48 AM
You do know: 2 junk weapons = 500 meseta, right? ( > . >

Later its more like 1 weapon = 1000 meseta.

Ragnarok_
Jul 18, 2012, 06:02 AM
Of course if they were a full team of JPN players, who knows what is going on or if there is a new culture of "non-reviving" starting to occur.

Is it bad that I read this as "who knows what the fuck is going on" and then proceeded to laugh hysterically?

I generally try to revive as much as possible. I know I'd love it if someone rezzed me in a MPA, so I tend to return the favor in hopes it keeps everyone in the mindset of "multi-party areas means we're all in the same team so play nice."

I'm a good person. I think.

gigawuts
Jul 18, 2012, 06:04 AM
I revived someone I'd never seen before today who was apparently so thankful that he started using sol atomizers whenever anyone was poisoned. It was neat, some serious camaraderie going on there.