PDA

View Full Version : How can I link a planned multi-party together?

Loire
Jul 15, 2012, 09:02 AM
I want to go and have some "special" missions for my Team on Ship 6. We want to be able to meetup with each other in a planned multi-party area and grind together. Although, I don't know how to do this... nor, do I know if this is even possible in the game.

If someone understands what I'm asking and could help, please reply. ^^;

Coatl
Jul 15, 2012, 09:21 AM
You are able to join another party's multi-party.

First, go to the NPC to form a party.
1. Click the quest you want to be in.
2. Click the quest and pick the second option, this will allow you to join other parties.
3. Now you see all the parties currently playing in the quest. Click the party you want to join. The first option is to join the party, the second option is to join their multi party.

A maximum of 12 people can be in one multi-party.

So just have one of your friends make a party, and then make your own party, and join his multi-party.

Sorry if it's messy. Haven't had much sleep..

elken1996
Jul 15, 2012, 09:23 AM

2. Click the quest and pick the second option, this will allow you to join other parties.
3. Now you see all the parties currently playing in the quest. Click the party you want to join. The first option is to join the party, the second option is to join their multi party.

So just have one of your friends make a party, and then make your own party, and join his multi-party.

Thanks for this comment been wondering how to do it for such a long time

Loire
Jul 15, 2012, 09:32 AM

Thank you so much, Coatl!

Can I use your quote in the beginning of the description so other's can have access to this info?

ps0k1d
Jul 15, 2012, 01:03 PM
Also, if you want to plan a multi party place a password on your party. Then when others go to join, even if they are joining the multi party, they will need to enter the password. So assuming this is all planned out ahead of time you can just give the password to the other parties leader. This way no ones claims spots that were meant for someone else. :)

Coatl
Jul 15, 2012, 05:56 PM
Thank you so much, Coatl!

Can I use your quote in the beginning of the description so other's can have access to this info?

Mhmm. Go ahead.

Kondibon
Jul 16, 2012, 02:53 AM
Also, if you want to plan a multi party place a password on your party. Then when others go to join, even if they are joining the multi party, they will need to enter the password. So assuming this is all planned out ahead of time you can just give the password to the other parties leader. This way no ones claims spots that were meant for someone else. :)

Adding to this. Make sure that you check the second check box under the password. Otherwise it's only for the party not the whole multiparty area.

EDIT: also the last two check boxes are to make it "friends only" or "Team Only" So you might not even need to bother with a password if everyone is in your team.

Wolfgrey666
Jul 16, 2012, 03:12 AM
Adding to this. Make sure that you check the second check box under the password. Otherwise it's only for the party not the whole multiparty area.

EDIT: also the last two check boxes are to make it "friends only" or "Team Only" So you might not even need to bother with a password if everyone is in your team.

Very good to know.I will use this info XD

SirGouki
Jul 16, 2012, 02:26 PM
Also, NPCs count towards the player limit for multiparty just like they do for your party.