PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 What other multiparty bosses are you hoping for?

Jakosifer
Jul 15, 2012, 10:32 AM
Vadah probably won't be the only one, so why don't we get some ideas/wishful thinking going until we get a chance to actually fight our first multiparty boss?

I personally want to see something like a Kraken at the inevitable Beach area that will end up existing...or something like Ultros that will make all of the lolinewearls feel like the just stepped into a doujin.

G.A.M.E.R-X
Jul 15, 2012, 10:35 AM
Vadah probably won't be the only one, so why don't we get some ideas/wishful thinking going until we get a chance to actually fight our first multiparty boss?

I personally want to see something like a Kraken at the inevitable Beach area that will end up existing...or something like Ultros that will make all of the lolinewearls feel like the just stepped into a doujin.

lol Big Vader isn't a multiparty boss silly

Theres one coming in the fall/winter, and thats the last boss of the initial core game/main initial story

Jakosifer
Jul 15, 2012, 10:37 AM
Ffffuuuuuuu

So that thing isnt going to take forever to kill. Sad face.

G.A.M.E.R-X
Jul 15, 2012, 10:42 AM
Ffffuuuuuuu

So that thing isnt going to take forever to kill. Sad face.

Given that everything from Tundra level upward is hard mode by default, and the level cap isn't being raised past forty (not yet anyway), I doubt the giant fucking battleship is gonna be any kinda cakewalk lol

Its gonna have high HP, and take a good half hour to kill at first until people figure out tricks to speed it up. Starting out everyones going to be too busy dying to beam and heat seeking missile spam that we see in the video

Also, inb4 Big Vader gets Sino Beat & Tranmizer spawns at half health hahahahaha

DoubleCannon
Jul 15, 2012, 10:54 AM
Mericarlos Jungle Queen

"A massive living plant that will use the wilderness against you"

Found in "Tropical Jungle"

^ This boss is gonna kick our asses

Jakosifer
Jul 15, 2012, 11:03 AM
Thing with those videos is that they make stuff look much more annoying than it really is.

Anyway, I suppose this should be a "big fucking bosses you want" thread. And no centipedes. Pretty sure CENTIPEDES are the worst things ever made.

DoubleCannon
Jul 15, 2012, 11:23 AM
Thing with those videos is that they make stuff look much more annoying than it really is.

Anyway, I suppose this should be a "big fucking bosses you want" thread. And no centipedes. Pretty sure CENTIPEDES are the worst things ever made.

You just broke saint millions heart lol and by that you broke his rock which seemed to be his heart and now hes dead! RIP you annoying ass with your spinners! You will be missed "cough"