PDA

View Full Version : Billing Address for AC

D-Inferno
Jul 15, 2012, 12:44 PM
When you buy AC with a CC, does a bill of sort get sent out to the address you out? And does said bill contain any personal info (CC number, ect).

Dunno if I want some place in Japan getting a bill with my info.

Sizustar
Jul 15, 2012, 01:03 PM
No bill is sent

D-Inferno
Jul 15, 2012, 02:27 PM
I'd like more replies; people constantly talk about how SoJ could receive bills from players who used SoJ as the address...

Abu Jumal
Jul 15, 2012, 02:30 PM
No bill is sent

D-Inferno
Jul 16, 2012, 09:36 AM
A more detailed explanation, preferably from someone who not only brought AC, but lives in Japan would be nice.

jOhMG
Jul 16, 2012, 09:49 AM
A more detailed explanation, preferably from someone who not only brought AC, but lives in Japan would be nice.

No bill (receipt is what I think you mean since the purchase has to actually go through before AC is received) is sent. It's electronic and if you know anything about the legality of CCs you would know they wouldn't be allowed to place certain information on a bill anyway. If you use SoJ like everyone else is doing or hell just some random place in Japan you'll be fine.
Also, when was the last time an online game has physically sent you a RECEIPT for something you got in game? It's just more paperwork for something that is supposed to be easy and almost instantaneous. They don't want to spend the money on an entire mailing department for one game and their online purchases that would be just stupid.
Sega doesn't really give a crap where you live as long as you are paying them money that you obtained legally(well as far as they know). If it's your card and their won't be any fraud reports raised for you doing it and you won't have to worry.

sugarFO
Jul 16, 2012, 09:53 AM
No bill (receipt is what I think you mean since the purchase has to actually go through before AC is received) is sent. It's electronic and if you know anything about the legality of CCs you would know they wouldn't be allowed to place certain information on a bill anyway. If you use SoJ like everyone else is doing or hell just some random place in Japan you'll be fine.
Also, when was the last time an online game has physically sent you a RECEIPT for something you got in game? It's just more paperwork for something that is supposed to be easy and almost instantaneous. They don't want to spend the money on an entire mailing department for one game and their online purchases that would be just stupid.
Sega doesn't really give a crap where you live as long as you are paying them money that you obtained legally(well as far as they know). If it's your card and their won't be any fraud reports raised for you doing it and you won't have to worry.

Lol well done.