PDA

View Full Version : Changing CAST armor colors

Unaki
Jul 15, 2012, 03:47 PM
I know quite a few people have done it, as I have seen color changes for CASTs frequently since release. How are you people doing it? I know its not in the makeup or parts section because the color change options are all greyed out and unselectable. Everyone has been giving different answers or just saying it doesn't exist and I know the latter isn't true.

Anyone wanna help me out here?

Omega-z
Jul 15, 2012, 04:00 PM
The problem is that we need a Rappy Suit a AC scratch item to exchange for a Recoloring ticket. Now this only applied to non-Cast at release, Maybe they added Cast's in thru one of the maintenance's and wasn't notice very much. The other thing is that it's a one time use, so meaning you need 4 of them for a Cast ( from what I heard ). This is as far as I known of any possibilities of this working at the moment. Sorry if this is not what you are looking for.:-?

Tang
Jul 15, 2012, 04:21 PM
So from what your saying omega is i would have to have to exchange 4 rappy suits for 4 recoloring tickets? also how would i exchange them?

Omega-z
Jul 15, 2012, 04:34 PM
From what I heard then yes you'll need 4 rappy suit's "IF" you needed to change all four of them.
You get the recoloring ticket from the man in the Crystal Shop ( not right name ) it's next to the Room Deco. Shop the one with the shopping basket in the lower Lobby area.

Chik'Tikka
Jul 15, 2012, 04:40 PM
AC Recycling Shop+^_^+

i like my current cast colors, but if i need 4 recolor tickets to change my color, well, Segac is mean+^_^+

D-Inferno
Jul 15, 2012, 04:46 PM
Um, I'm pretty sure that only one ticket is needed to recolor your entire CAST.

Unaki
Jul 15, 2012, 05:43 PM
I just got more AC so Ill let you know when I get the crappy suit

Unaki
Jul 15, 2012, 06:11 PM
1 ticket for the whole color set.

Quebe_Lae
Jul 15, 2012, 06:29 PM
Regarding the recolor ticket:

Can you use an AC item you didn't purchase with AC yourself?

For the humans/neumans: Can you recolor the secondary colors? So could you get white in the middle of the FOmarl outfit like Mayu's?

AlMcFly
Jul 15, 2012, 06:45 PM
Regarding the recolor ticket:

Can you use an AC item you didn't purchase with AC yourself?

For the humans/neumans: Can you recolor the secondary colors? So could you get white in the middle of the FOmarl outfit like Mayu's?

I have not bought items with AC. I have bought a Rappy Suit plus multiple costumes with meseta. I traded my Rappy Suit for a color ticket and successfully used it. No secondary colors, just main color.

Khasar
Jul 15, 2012, 07:12 PM
wish I didn't roll a cast now :< would of chosen a human instead :( for other reasons besides the colour changing

AlMcFly
Jul 15, 2012, 07:19 PM
wish I didn't roll a cast now :< would of chosen a human instead :( for other reasons besides the colour changing

Have you read the posts in the middle of the page that contradict the need for multiple Rappy suits?

gigawuts
Jul 15, 2012, 07:36 PM
And this is only full body suits, then? I couldn't go to him with cast parts or human clothes obtained via AC, it's only full body suits?

I recall reading that it would be all of X category of items, but I'm not sure if it was full body suits or just any kind of AC-obtained clothes. Obviously people wouldn't buy the most expensive clothes item for this if they didn't have to, but...

youcantcatchtheblue
Jul 15, 2012, 08:55 PM
And this is only full body suits, then? I couldn't go to him with cast parts or human clothes obtained via AC, it's only full body suits?

I recall reading that it would be all of X category of items, but I'm not sure if it was full body suits or just any kind of AC-obtained clothes. Obviously people wouldn't buy the most expensive clothes item for this if they didn't have to, but...

In Closed Beta it was AC-costumes, but instead you had to trade in 12 of them (That's right, TWELVE) to get a re-coloring ticket.

Now it's just 1 Rappy Suit (other AC costumes won't work). Sounds like a much better deal to me.

Unaki
Jul 15, 2012, 10:39 PM

1 Crappie Suit