PDA

View Full Version : Mob vs. Mob

PhantasmalCat
Jul 15, 2012, 06:14 PM
I was soloing caves today and saw a fish guy and a el dagan(I think that's what they're called) fighting eachother. Does anyone know what causes this and how often or is this just a glitch. I've included a screencap.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=2140&pictureid=29545[/SPOILER-BOX]

Coatl
Jul 15, 2012, 06:16 PM
The natives are always fighting against the Dagans (or darkers).

In this war, there are 3 sides.
The natives defending their planet with limited arms.
The darkers invading planets with limitless numbers and spawns.
And us, killing whatever is in our way for the shiniest rares and meseta.

Kondibon
Jul 15, 2012, 06:17 PM
It's normal for Natives and Darkers to fight. I see it all the time. It's particularly amusing when Ragne spawns in free forest and tosses rappies around like rag dolls.

EDIT:Ninja'd >:

HiOc
Jul 15, 2012, 06:54 PM
I only thought the machines in the desert fought against the Darkers. It's pretty cool seeing them fight from afar, also a good distraction for picking them off with a rifle.

Lostbob117
Jul 15, 2012, 07:15 PM
It happens in the caves for psobb too.

oifjustus
Jul 15, 2012, 07:16 PM
Best part is, u get exp still when they kill each other.

MelancholyWitch
Jul 15, 2012, 07:18 PM
Best part, was Code Protection, and a Ragne spawned on top of it all and destroyed the pilot's bad skills and his ship rofl.

PhantasmalCat
Jul 15, 2012, 08:11 PM

I love your explanation haha.

MissMalice
Jul 15, 2012, 08:15 PM
I've seen them fight each other a few times too. c: Dagans are just like another invading species and the other mobs are defending their environments~

What I'd REALLY love to see is a Native Boss go up against that giant Dagan spider thingy from the City Mission! [bad with remembering names~]

goldwing
Jul 15, 2012, 11:13 PM
I've seen them fight each other a few times too. c: Dagans are just like another invading species and the other mobs are defending their environments~

What I'd REALLY love to see is a Native Boss go up against that giant Dagan spider thingy from the City Mission! [bad with remembering names~]

They have a video of wat ur talking about back in cbt. Dont remeber where tho.

jmanx
Jul 16, 2012, 01:02 AM
i like how this pic looks like a epic battle is going on

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 16, 2012, 01:10 AM
it's like you're a master of pokemon snap

jmanx
Jul 16, 2012, 04:37 AM
it's like you're a master of pokemon snap

^ jajaja

Arika
Jul 16, 2012, 05:22 AM

So we are the bad guys here. Humans are the worst enemy of 3 planets :(

FenixStryk
Jul 16, 2012, 05:27 AM
In a moment of passion, a Kyatadoran fought by my side against Dark Ragne. He didn't live to see the end of the battle...

I miss you, Kyata-bro. :cry:

gigawuts
Jul 16, 2012, 05:44 AM

all we do is go to planets and kill everything that's already just chilling there

why are we even doing this i don't understand

why did all the monsters eat swords and monomates

Kondibon
Jul 16, 2012, 05:58 AM
So we are the bad guys here. Humans are the worst enemy of 3 planets :(This has actually been bugging me ever since I noticed that vol dragons talk. I assume those lizardmen, Dinians or whatever are intelligent as well. It makes me wonder why no one just went, "Look, we know you don't want us here but the darkers are srsbsns, can you give us a hand?".

I'm getting a serious vindictus vibe, minus the religious overtones, but that's most likely because I can't understand most of the story anyway.

Still though. I once walked into a code attack that started with no one around and was just a bunch of those robots fighting dagans. Next time I see something like that I'll grab a screen shot, cause it was interesting.

Alucard V
Jul 16, 2012, 06:43 AM

Well we don't got a home planet to mine and farm.
Thank you Mother Trinity.

KrankItVZ
Jul 16, 2012, 06:50 AM

+1

idk why but your explanation pleases me

Arika
Jul 16, 2012, 06:51 AM
This has actually been bugging me ever since I noticed that vol dragons talk. I assume those lizardmen, Dinians or whatever are intelligent as well. It makes me wonder why no one just went, "Look, we know you don't want us here but the darkers are srsbsns, can you give us a hand?".

I'm getting a serious vindictus vibe, minus the religious overtones, but that's most likely because I can't understand most of the story anyway.

Still though. I once walked into a code attack that started with no one around and was just a bunch of those robots fighting dagans. Next time I see something like that I'll grab a screen shot, cause it was interesting.

Story chapter 04 = we communicate with them and start alliance.
But regardless, we killed their race idol..
[SPOILER-BOX]http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/7392/pso20120715222827005.png (http://img196.imageshack.us/i/pso20120715222827005.png/)[/SPOILER-BOX]

Anyway, still, we are so bad... we not just massacre those natives... but... but! We're also having fun doing so too!