PDA

View Full Version : Client Order question

Neon_Jackal
Jul 15, 2012, 10:30 PM
If a client order specifies that you do the mission with ONLY a specific NPC, does that mean I can't do the mission with other players?

Somnia
Jul 15, 2012, 10:33 PM
You can do the mission with players, yes.

UnLucky
Jul 15, 2012, 10:34 PM
Not with player NPCs, though

Metalsnake27
Jul 15, 2012, 10:35 PM
You can do the mission with players, yes.

Really?

I could of sworn it tells you to put a password on your party after you accept these quests lol.

Somnia
Jul 15, 2012, 10:36 PM
Really?

I could of sworn it tells you to put a password on your party after you accept these quests lol.

It does, for whatever reason. But you can absolutely play them with real players. I guess it gives you that message so another player doesn't troll you and invite an NPC of their own or something.

Metalsnake27
Jul 15, 2012, 10:44 PM
It does, for whatever reason. But you can absolutely play them with real players. I guess it gives you that message so another player doesn't troll you and invite an NPC of their own or something.

Ok, well thats good so I don't have to solo the Dragon with Xeno then lol

Neon_Jackal
Jul 16, 2012, 01:45 AM
Thanks for the replies, I too was put off when it looked like it was telling me to password the mission.

Haha, that's exactly the mission why I was asking.

AlMcFly
Jul 16, 2012, 01:47 AM

Lol, I however did not know this and have duo'd all bosses except Snow Banshee just with the NPC. In hindsight I guess it improved my skills? No? Bah

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 16, 2012, 01:47 AM
useful information for when you have to "solo" duo panthers with your respective class npc.

Hrith
Jul 16, 2012, 09:33 AM
I could have sworn it tells you to put a password on your party after you accept these quests.It does, because if one such client order takes place in a mission with a MPA, and if someone in another party has any other NPC, the order will fail.

That's what the tuyorial to which you are referring says, the joy of games in Japanese, right?

You do not have to be the one who summons the NPC, so if one or two of your friends have the same order, you can summon the right NPC, run the mission and all three of you will clear the order (assuming you all three get S Rank, since rank is not shared).